Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't Lucy 30 this year?

Lucy's certainly not an idiot, she knows she won't have her stunning body forever, and she also knows that glamour models rarely get taken seriously all the time they continuously take their clothes off (whether that's right or wrong) so perhaps Lucy has made a conscious decision to reduce the modelling so she can concentrate on a future TV career, using Loaded TV as a springboard, as it were, to better things, but continue with the pictorials in Nuts because she doesn't want to lose her fan base whilst she's trying to build her career up.

Doesn't explain the logic behind the pay site though, as someone has already said, it seems a bit late in her career for that.

It's interesting that we were coming up with ideas very similar to that back when we were still wondering why Lucy wasn't doing topless Nuts videos any more, to try and explain why (ie. before Lucy herself provided the real explanation).

sexybeast wrote:
And not doing any more topless videos or cutting down on her modelling assignments is going to expand her fan-base ??..she's not getting any younger like Marty pointed out (although she's looking better than ever before Cloud 9 )...logically wouldn't it make sense to do more work now and save the exclusive, reclusive bit for later...cheers Marty..had a few drinks myself Hehe

That, completely Smile

Lucy has the chance - the name and the fame and the position -now to do enough high-profile lucrative assignments (whether modelling, TV, or film) to bring in enough money, and without straining herself, that in a few years' time she could never need to work again. She could get to spend 80% of the conventional "working lifespan", or alternatively, a third more than the whole time she's lived already, doing whatever the heck she wants to do without having to think about doing anything that makes money - which is a level of freedom that those who spend all that time working all day every day just to survive will never get anywhere near.

Or if she spends those next few years dithering and messing about due to bad management, like the whole of her career ever since she left IMM, then the best - the best - she can look forward to afterwards is something like getting up at crack of dawn, spending all day doing some tedious, futile crap in an office or whatever, then having a few hours of being knackered and grumpy before she goes to bed. Every single bleeding day for 30-40 years. Which would be a tragedy Sad

It worries the heck out of me that she could end up in the second possibility because she doesn't believe she's got what it takes to get the first Sad When she jolly well has... Big Smile

It's not a case of Lucy couldn't have got where she is today without the people around her - quite the opposite. Ever since she left IMM she's had rubbish management who are content to sit on their bums while the commissions from the Nuts shoots roll in and are comfortable enough with that that they can't be bothered to get Lucy into anything other than Nuts.

She hasn't got where she is because of her management, she's got where she is in spite of her continually hopeless management because she herself is flipping brilliant. Lucy is where she is only because of her own merits, she's done it all herself despite lazy management holding her back for 9 years odd. Because she's that good. And she's certainly good enough to get the first option (above) with no trouble at all, as long as she gathers enough self-belief to realise that she so easily can Smile shake off the shackles and get some management that will be prepared to put the effort in to do her justice. (Maybe Loaded buying out GM will give them the much-needed shakeup... I do hope so Smile)

LUCY... BELIEVE IN YOURSELF Big Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

I want to react cos I don't feel that all things are at their place. Sorry if I do my Grandad
Pigeon wrote:
Lucy has the chance - the name and the fame and the position -now to do enough high-profile lucrative assignments (whether modelling, TV, or film) to bring in enough money, and without straining herself, that in a few years' time she could never need to work again. She could get to spend 80% of the conventional "working lifespan", or alternatively, a third more than the whole time she's lived already, doing whatever the heck she wants to do without having to think about doing anything that makes money - which is a level of freedom that those who spend all that time working all day every day just to survive will never get anywhere near.

Wry I think you have a personnal problem and point of view around work, money and freedom. I know a lot of people who found the balance and can raise the head when they need for asking themselves the good questions, whereas they have the same job and live in the same society than others. You shouldn't persuade yourself and people that it's an universal fatality, this being for wanting for Lucy a model of professional aims and lifestyle wich certainly doesn't correspond her as much, this even if she has the means just between her hands... Scratch Chin She deserves better than an only material success. Perhaps she likes the feeling to be a comforting madona in the heart of sad guys, but don't let us forget too the spring of why she accepted to be photogtaphied. She shouldn't let her to get lost along the way of what she searched first because of questions of money and number1 place. If you want to promote her in this sense, well, i'm not sure it's her quest but rather yours. Shrug

Pigeon wrote:
Lucy is where she is only because of her own merits, she's done it all herself despite lazy management holding her back for 9 years odd.

I'm not so sure. We often speak as if Lucy was abled to do as perfectly as we think it's possible, and we often wonder that she doesn't see and take the good way. She is not a machine, only obeying to binary codes were the "0" and the "1" are the bad and the good. She obeys too like you & me at personnal things a lot less controllable wich let us think about what is "chance". And it's here that there's her real charm. Roll Eyes

It's good for everybody that we can express for saying what we see, what we think and feel... After,I think the problem to accept and understand her should be the problem of each one, not hers.

Pigeon, this returns us one more time to this question: do you want to promote first Lucy Pinder or her image (/career)?Mmmh? Headache Hehe Wink

PS: this being said, you know I feel the same like you about your last sentence, but you certainly know it's not as simply...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

That lot deserves an answer, but I don't want to fill the thread with too much off-topic stuff when the show is on in half an hour Smile

Not sure if Lucy is presenting this one or if she's only doing Wednesdays, so you'll all just have to tune in to find out Hehe
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

I don't think she's on tonight, don't recognise any of the girls on the picture that's just been tweeted
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Tess O'Reilly hosting, guests are Josie Hall, Paige Ashley, Naomi Raine and Nicola Paul.

Loaded TV forgot to put a . in front of the initial @ when they tweeted this, so only people who are following Tess O'Reilly got to see it...
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
That lot deserves an answer, but I don't want to fill the thread with too much off-topic stuff when the show is on in half an hour Smile

Not sure if Lucy is presenting this one or if she's only doing Wednesdays, so you'll all just have to tune in to find out Hehe

Take your time. Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Lucy is presenting "Looser Women" again tonight Big Grin don't forget to tune in at 10pm!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Remember that if you missed it you get a second chance at 2am Smile

Video will be along in due course Smile
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Lucy looked stunning, and plenty of cleavage to boot. Wink
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

when will vid be uploaded ?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Ah, sorry about the delay Smile It's because of that problem of the audio and video going out of sync, which none of the usual video tools can solve reliably.

I got fed up with the frustrating tedium of the try some fix, set it up, wait several hours, find it didn't work, think of another one to try, repeat sequence, so I decided to write a tool of my own which would be capable of analysing the video in sufficient detail to find out exactly what is causing the problem and correcting it properly. So it's taking a bit of a long time while I immerse myself in C code and 135-page documents describing the file format... but the flipside is that once I've created the tool, future videos ought to be up a lot more promptly Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Yet again P you go above and beyond the call of duty and need to be congratulated Beer Thank you
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Very kind of you, but maybe better to save it until I've got it working Hehe

... Lucy is presenting Looser Women again tonight... be sure to tune in at 10pm! Big Grin
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

jay0987

Contributions: 88

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

whoare the 3 lovely ladies with lucy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: