Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

2 minutes in and Lucy is much better as a host than a guest!
Marty

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Lucy just said she likes men with grey hair... maybe I have a chance Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

upload the show watched but diidnt watch
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Upload is in progress now, won't be long Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Video: Lucy Pinder - Loaded TV - "Looser Women" - 23-01-2013

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

A prize to be won! This signed person is on offer to whichever mug sends in the best question to Lucy on Looser Women Smile

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Awesome P Thumb Up! ..thanks for the video...but there is sumthing i need to say here...for all the good work that the lady is doing ( i love it, enjoy it) i really did not become a fan when i first came acroos her because i thought she's so smart, great person, kind n gentle, great actress etc etc etc...these are qualities i discovered later that really made me respect her as a person and good human being but the reason i got hooked 6-7 years back was cause i thought she's a stunning beauty with the most awesome body...now consider this...for someone like myself who's not been a member of any of her paid websites i have not seen that great body in all its glory since the time she stopped doing topless videos..which would be approximately 3 years...it makes better sense to shift my loyalty to a younger, smarter and more easily accesible model..would'nt you agree
Marty

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't Lucy 30 this year?

Lucy's certainly not an idiot, she knows she won't have her stunning body forever, and she also knows that glamour models rarely get taken seriously all the time they continuously take their clothes off (whether that's right or wrong) so perhaps Lucy has made a conscious decision to reduce the modelling so she can concentrate on a future TV career, using Loaded TV as a springboard, as it were, to better things, but continue with the pictorials in Nuts because she doesn't want to lose her fan base whilst she's trying to build her career up.

Doesn't explain the logic behind the pay site though, as someone has already said, it seems a bit late in her career for that.

Oh well, I've been drinking so what I just posted probably doesn't make any sense anyway Wink
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

And not doing any more topless videos or cutting down on her modelling assignments is going to expand her fan-base ??..she's not getting any younger like Marty pointed out (although she's looking better than ever before Cloud 9 )...logically wouldn't it make sense to do more work now and save the exclusive, reclusive bit for later...cheers Marty..had a few drinks myself Hehe
Marty

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

I did say it probably didn't make any sense Big Laugh

Cheers Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder on Loaded TVPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Loaded TV Reply with quote

I enjoy these posts Marty & sexybeast! Big Smile

Marty, I think you didn't drink enough cos your words are too much understandable and you didn't write yet some personnal feelings. Big Grin

Sexybeast, I don't really agree... Lucy could present a perfect body until her 40 years if she would like. I got hooked by a whole context. During 5-6 years, I worked a lot for understanding this phenomenon... All this display, in perpetual and low evolution, is an exo-skeleton. This role of host in this broadcast is very convincing, but it stays a role. But this one offers something new: Lucy expresses an interpretation wich is more representative of what happens in her own nature...

Hem, what I'm saying?... Wry Ah yes, the aventure is still continuing. According to me, I feel a courageous battle inside herself, she's certainly not aware. She has nobility and force, these qualities don't find any real support for acting fully... They are taken in a smog but she fights for showing like if there's nothing. It misses something in Lucy and I will wait and see if it happens, perhaps for 10 years more. This kind of stuff fascinates me! Shrug So topless videos or not is a question so far away from me!

I didn't drink but I'm aware this could have no real sense for some ones. Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: