Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on Holy Moly - The Friday Show 06-02-09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder on Holy Moly - The Friday Show 06-02-09Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Holy Moly - The Friday Show 06-02-09 Reply with quote

- Well I don't need this open any more (closing TV channel listings window)
- What?
- The TV listings.
- [Lucy's] on TV this evening...
- When? What channel? What's the programme called?
- Er (mumble) Oh I don't know!
- Well what am I supposed to do about that then? (considers horrific prospect of hunting through thousands of incomplete programme descriptions...)

Good old google to the rescue though Smile and it turns out it wasn't something I would have recognised anyway, I still don't quite understand what it is. It's a website with a flash object on it that shows something that looks like a TV programme and it falls into the category of "sites I'd never normally think of looking at" Hehe I'd never have got that...

But it does unquestionably feature Lucy performing in front of a TV camera, at the Nuts party the other night, and so it definitely is Lucy on TV Thumb Up!

Apparently there is a website under the title of "Twitter" on which people can write text-message-length messages to all and sundry. Or something. Sounds bonkers to me; I'm not on it and I haven't felt moved to investigate... And they've got Lucy (who isn't on it either) guessing which famous person posted which slightly barmy message on it, in a "one-off game show" entitled "Which T**t Twittered That?"

Well it's kinda fun Smile and it's a good little bit of Lucy Big Grin

This is great Thumb Up!

Youtube video: Lucy Pinder - Holy Moly The Friday Show 06-02-09 - Which T**t Twittered That?

Download from rapidshare: lucy-pinder-holy-moly-06-02-09.avi 17.4MB

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder on Holy Moly - The Friday Show 06-02-09Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Holy Moly - The Friday Show 06-02-09 Reply with quote

...And this was much the same Smile - ...on TV (at the start of the week)... - What channel? - Oh... er... !!! - Oh FFS! Big Smile ...except that Google didn't provide this time, which is somewhat baffling, it's not as if it doesn't mention Lucy in the description Wry (Silly search engine, go to bed without any cookies.) So I've been sitting here for a few days - looks like it was posted about the 17th or earlier, which figures - until the link was kindly provided by someone to whom my thanks are extended Wink

Well worth a watch, this is, cracking display of Lucy Big Grin It's the other part of the Holy Moly recording (look if you say "TV" and it's actually only on the internet how am I supposed to work that one out? Big Grin) Lucy in a good mood and being slightly daft Cloud 9 I love Lucy being daft, she cracks me up Big Grin

"Everyone forgot I was on it... I forgot I was on it!"

Big Grin

...and the sooner the first part of that comes true the better... allmedia 01.09 et seq lp bb reporting doubleplusungood refs unhappenings rewrite fullwise upsub antefiling Wink

Anyway here's the video... and if you don't laugh at what happens when the bloke gets a runny nose there's something wrong with you Big Laugh I shan't worry about wiping my nose on my sleeve now... Lucy you muckpot Hehe

Youtube link - Lucy Pinder Interview for Holy Moly 06-02-09 - My apologies for the border; it appears to be a requirement as a palliative for ostrich-like narrowmindedness.

Download from rapidshare: lucy-pinder-holy-moly-06-02-09-02.avi 19MB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: