Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6556

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

These pics have been posted in enough other places now, I think it's about time they were on here Smile

Two early Lucy shoots, both taken on Bournemouth beach... and both including some rather lovely pics Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

look at the second pic! they're huge! Is it just me or did they look bigger then, then they are now? I could be completely wrong due to the fact that she is kinda squeezing them together and towards her chest.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I could be completely wrong due to the fact that she is kinda squeezing them together and towards her chest.

That and things like it are often overlooked when people start with the "they were bigger before she went topless" thing... Wink
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

Is Lucy still 32G? That vid of her with the sun after BB she said that they were getting slowly smaller. I don't think she's got anything to worry about and should NEVER consider surgery on them. She got some work done on her upper lip and teeth I think but that's very minor compared to getting silicon shoved into you! Lucy will look gorgeous forever.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Is Lucy still 32G? That vid of her with the sun after BB she said that they were getting slowly smaller.

More recently than that she has said they "fluctuate a bit" which is I think a better way of putting it... it's not a monotonic function Smile I think the most recent quoted size was 32F but they were either getting a bit bigger at the time, or have done since (I can't remember when it was), so the current measurement is probably a bit more than that.

They were probably at about their smallest ever at the time of that vid, because of the correlation with Lucy's overall weight, exacerbated by stress... she does look stressed and gaunt in the pictures taken around that time.

It doesn't make any difference, anyway, the odd cup size really doesn't show in photographs... people think it does if they are told about it, but really variations of that order only show under measurement.

RockyMoney wrote:
I don't think she's got anything to worry about and should NEVER consider surgery on them.

She can if she wants Smile (awaits horrified reaction) No, don't worry folks, that's one of these "oh no what if..." things that never actually happens.

...But I can tell you what would happen if she did Smile She would do it in a very subtle way, and she would do it in a slack period where she wasn't expecting to appear in anything for a few months. Nobody would notice at the time, then the news would come out two years later and all of a sudden everyone would be making a big fuss about it and saying how terrible it was, while people like me and paulb11 tried vainly to make ourselves heard saying "but she's been like that for two years and you never said anything"...

RockyMoney wrote:
She got some work done on her upper lip and teeth I think but that's very minor compared to getting silicon shoved into you!

...because that's what happened in the case of her lips... nobody noticed for three years, then as soon as she actually mentioned it everyone started with the great kerfuffle.

Yes, she did have her teeth whitened, but... heck, even I've done that Big Grin (It didn't work...)

RockyMoney wrote:
Lucy will look gorgeous forever.

And that is the main and true point Big Grin
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

Great to see these pictures again! Pigeon, these are what originally attracted me to Lucy - her all natural, girl-next-door look. So very beautiful yet cute, and full of life! Thanks for uploading these as I originally had lost them and were gone from my folder.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
full of life!

For sure. Definitely one of the best things about Lucy Cloud 9 the amount of vitality she puts in her pics...

Always irritates me that Nuts use the phrase "real girls" to distinguish random lasses who have sent in snaps of themselves from actual models. What, you're saying Lucy isn't? Silly She's even pointed out that models are real girls in her column once... Smile
patriot

Contributions: 672

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

Hmmm..... i think i've seen these some where before!
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/early-beach-shoots-t142.html#1415
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

I'm losing it, aren't I... Shall I just go and jump off a cliff and save all the trouble? Hehe
patriot

Contributions: 672

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

I'll keep you in check Wink
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

theyre still really good losing it or not Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

Seeing as how there's nothing in Nuts this week let's have some 2004 Bournemouth pics to fill in the gap Smile

(racks brain to think if patriot's already posted them)

(doesn't think so)

(waits to be shot down)

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

Some of my absolute favorite shots. Once again here, Lucy looks totally natural, full of life, relaxed, and energetic. The first picture you posted there, Pigeon, I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful face.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

I have a copy of that picture stashed in my car, looking at Lucy calms me down when the traffic's been getting to me Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beachPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Bournemouth beach Reply with quote

Great pics, great body, great face- Perfect Woman!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: