Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder on Absolute Radio 08-05-09 / 25-07-09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder on Absolute Radio 08-05-09 / 25-07-09Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Absolute Radio 08-05-09 / 25-07-09 Reply with quote

Breaking news!!!

Lucy is co-hosting with Tim Shaw on Absolute Radio tonight... beginning at 10pm.... as reported on the Absolute Radio blog.

...Yes, it says 10:30 on that page, however I've been told 10pm, so don't be late...

You can listen online... haven't quite worked out how it works yet, because it doesn't play when I try it... think you have to register for a free account.

Pic from the Absolute Radio blog page:

Last edited by Pigeon on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Absolute Radio 08-05-09 / 25-07-09Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Absolute Radio 08-05-09 / 25-07-09 Reply with quote

...OK, I have made it work... in Firefox... first registered for my free account, then instead of simply clicking on the listen links, I right-clicked them and chose "open in new tab". Now it plays.

But for some people it just works anyway so try it and see!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Absolute Radio 08-05-09 / 25-07-09Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Absolute Radio 08-05-09 / 25-07-09 Reply with quote

...Well as one would expect we had a superb performance from Lucy last night Big Grin

I don't really feel qualified to comment on the show itself because as is usually the case with radio shows, listening to it made me feel like someone had spiked me with some bad acid or something. But the bits of Lucy didn't make me feel like that Big Smile she did her usual Midas touch trick on it Big Grin

I was most impressed with the way Lucy performed, she did a cracker. Thumb Up!

Most interesting bit for me was right at the end when Lucy said she was cold... Yeah, it was cold just then...

Here's the recording of all Lucy's segments:

lucy-pinder-absolute-radio-tim-shaw-08-05-09.mp3 43MB
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Absolute Radio 08-05-09 / 25-07-09Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Absolute Radio 08-05-09 / 25-07-09 Reply with quote

...Well I am told Lucy is on the same show again tonight Big Grin - that's 25-07-09.

Same time - some time after 10pm. Here's the listen online link again...

So if you were planning to go out tonight you'd better change your plans Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder on Absolute Radio 08-05-09 / 25-07-09Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder on Absolute Radio 08-05-09 / 25-07-09 Reply with quote

...Another superb performance from the incomparable Lucy Pinder Big Grin

With the added bonus of some contributions from Lucy's dad!

It's a shame that Lucy never got much continuous airtime for most of the show, her contributions were broken up into lots of little bits... But she still got a chance to show what an excellent interviewer she is Big Smile Lucy really should get a chance as a chat show host, she would do a cracking job Big Smile

Here is the collation of all the bits in which Lucy played a significant part (I have omitted sections in which the show drones on for ages and ages and Lucy says one word in the middle Smile) ("Pinder tale on the donkey" never actually happened, in case anyone's wondering, it didn't fall victim to the editing...)

lucy-pinder-absolute-radio-25-07-09-01.mp3 38MB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: