Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6587

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Yes, the thing that nobody ever thought would happen Hehe Lucy Pinder now has an official Twitter page!

This one is for real, it's not another fake!

Make sure you add @LPinderOfficial to your follow list! Big Grin

linkweed

Contributions: 1126

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

very cool, behind the scenes nuts pics Spinning Eyes .and hopefully this ends a lot of speculation we all have on a number of topics.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Behind the scenes pictures. Now this should be good. Hopefully they'll remain un-Photoshopped to boot.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

cool this could be good Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

It wasn't long ago Lucy was asked in Nuts magazine if shed ever visited the US, I think she said she's always wanted to visit Las Vegas.
Poggy

Contributions: 564

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Sorry but it still won't make me join Twitter. Still can't see the point of it.

I do find this interesting thought...

# Bio This will be my official Twitter! Updated by myself and my agency Girl Management. I'll be keeping you posted on shoots and modelling so Follow me!!

Does that mean the updates are from Lucy or her management. I've discussed this one before on 'Official' things.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Well we already know for sure that she herself is using it, I think she recently started using it due to her trip later this week. Let's hope she doesn't ditch it after she gets back because it seems to be s popular thing with glamour models etc. And it's a nice thing for the fans too!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
It wasn't long ago Lucy was asked in Nuts magazine if shed ever visited the US, I think she said she's always wanted to visit Las Vegas.

No she didn't - it was LA she said Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
I think she recently started using it due to her trip later this week.

It's because GM want all their models to sign up to the same things and have the same sort of internet presence. So Lucy gets to go on Twitter. (Though fortunately she's still resisted being signed up to one of their awful websites which as Poggy and I have commented rip off the models and the fans alike.)

Poggy wrote:
Sorry but it still won't make me join Twitter. Still can't see the point of it.

You don't have to join it Smile you can subscribe to Lucy's RSS feed and get the updates piped straight to your browser automatically. There are no logins, signups, passwords, email addresses or anything else required to "subscribe" to the RSS feed, and it gives you better updates than "following" too Smile

Poggy wrote:
I do find this interesting thought...

# Bio This will be my official Twitter! Updated by myself and my agency Girl Management. I'll be keeping you posted on shoots and modelling so Follow me!!

Does that mean the updates are from Lucy or her management. I've discussed this one before on 'Official' things.

They're from both Smile it's quite easy to tell which is which Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

So does anyone know how long Lucy is going to be in Vegas for? I'd imagine it's going to be something like 4-7 days. I wonder if the group will post pics of her and others whilst in Vegas via Twitter... Guess we will have to play the waiting game for now Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Trying to find out more. It seems to be one of these daft promotional events for which there is no publicity beforehand, which never makes sense to me - surely if you're spending money trying to promote something it's only logical to try and make sure people know the event is going to be happening? Keeping it secret just means your effort and expense is mostly wasted Confused But if it's what I think it might be it's four days max Smile

Edit: No, it's not what I thought it might be, so investigation continues...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Well atleast we know shes looking at her Twitter page often, you'll get what i mean with her latest tweet Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Yep Big Laugh
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Hehe
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I like the twitter stuff down the bottom thats neat Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1126

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

too bad her real twitter is a ghost town. oh well, ill settle for her just tweeting when she has an upcoming shoot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: