Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I love Lucy's latest tweet... Clap

Lucy on twitter wrote:
Soooo much traffic. This small island is way too overpopulated x

Couldn't be more right... I keep trying to tell people that myself but nobody listens Sad And no government of any flavour ever has the guts to do anything about it.

Not just traffic... House prices are another symptom... And we are not self-sufficient in either food or energy. We need to cut the population down to the point where we have no need to import either food or energy just as a basic matter of principle, and that would make a lot of other things better too...

Is there an opened topic about politics in this forum? Wink Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

No reason why there shouldn't be Smile
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

is this the behind the scenes pic promised awhile ago

http://yfrog.com/user/LPinderOfficial/photos
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

See the Nuts thread Smile

Poggy wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:
Is this a behind the scenes pic of Lucy? It was on her uploaded photos via Twitter.

No that's a vidcap from a video.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Massive wind up for everyone here Hehe

@AnnaFowlerphoto wrote:
Just shot the lovely @LPinderOfficial at my gaff.in a whole new light...gorgeous x

@LPinderOfficial wrote:
Great shoot today with @AnnaFowlerphoto Smile x

Keep an eye on Anna Fowler's facebook page as she says she's going to put some up soon... nice one Anna Thumb Up!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/London-United-Kingdom/Anna-Fowler-Photography/118861484840598

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

why is it a wind up?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Are you not itching to see the pics now then? Wink

(Wind up as in "news which is so good that it creates intolerable anticipation", not "takes the p"! Smile)
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

So was that for Nuts again or was it for something else? Im thinking it was something else! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

All we know so far is what I've posted... Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

thanks for the facebook link, it looks like we'll be getting more diversity in Lucys shoots this year Thumb Up!. definitely looking forward to these pics.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Yep... definitely worth checking out Anna Fowler's work even before she's put any pics of Lucy up Smile she's done some jolly good stuff... another piece of evidence in support of my assertion that women make better glamour photographers than men Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

They're here... Cloud 9 Check this lot out ...awesome or what? Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I think I'd be right to say that its been a very long time since we've seen pics that aren't even a week old! Its great that Anna shared those breathtaking pics with us, shes shown Lucy is a new light with her great style of photography Big Smile I to am a believer than Women make better photographers than Men, heres the proof for the people against it! Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

So are we going to get an even bigger weekly column today since last weeks one didn't get posted? I was hoping to get an answer on Twitter but Lucys went a bit off the radar with the Tweets Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I hope we do, a double length column would be brilliant Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: