Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Aww... Disappointed, no acerbic comments from Lucy tonight about idiots on Question Time Sad

I do hope that just means she didn't watch it or didn't think anything on it worth tweeting about, and not that someone's taken snowflake's worry to an unwarranted extreme and got on her case about commenting publically on "controversial" matters. Because if they have, they are completely wrong... quite apart from the obvious point that if Lucy wants to express her opinions in public she has every right to do so, for her to be talking about matters which are in such discord with that insulting stereotype with which glamour models are burdened adds a significant extra dimension to her public character, shows her in a much more complete and worthwhile light, and can only do good for her public image (and, indirectly, that of glamour models in general). It's just a shame that that infuriating 140-character limit on twitter doesn't allow her to expound at more comprehensive length.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

My fear is essentially based on the fact she belongs to the glamour modeling business, and so, i don't understand how she could escape at his rules, even with Twitter. Read It! Some ones could say we are wrong cos she knows the rules and accepts it. I don't follow her Twitter account: is there any commercial messages like "vote for me" or "buy my posters and calendars" like on the official forum? If her personnal expression is realized among commercial ads, so we can permit ourselve to wonder if this system of communication isn't a lit bit controled all the same Scratch Chin (however it's a chance fans can read personnal thinks of her)... The only one way is to have no management agency and to manage herself, or to quit all this. However I would want my fear about Twitter stays only a fear!

The glamour model image won't never change. If she does something, she does it for herself alone and there will be people to support her! I think.
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

seems like 2nd shoot on the go travel playing up tho, do hope shes fine
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

It sounds like she was forced to abandon it Sad - though it does surprise me that she doesn't just drive in. Trains are enough of a nightmare for a normal person (where "normal" = thick, ugly and boring Smile) - they must be horrific when you're famous, surely she gets people on her case the whole journey and never gets a chance to relax?
EVISU

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

lmao ur normal thick ugly etc
EVISU

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

maybe she doesnt drive to london cause of traffic etc bet its better on train most days apart from that hic up
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

...parking, congestion charge ... Not that it matters Smile Though I am - too late - thinking that I should have sent a message to all the Winchester pigeons and got them to team up and give her a special express VIP airlift Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I see you've campaigned on Twitter for Lucy and her followers to unfollow the fake Lucy Pinder profile. I just took a look at the people im following and it WAS in the list, not anymore Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Well it looks like Lucy herself doesn't want people to follow the fake! Which is hardly unexpected Smile

Someone else sent it a message shortly after Lucy got her own page, suggesting that it should go away and let Lucy have her own name back... but did it, noooooooo Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Sadly for me, yesterday Lucy was most active on Tweeter supporting Arsenal on their win against my team, FC Barcelona. Weep

I guess you're a bit happier with tonight's result eh G? Smile
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Oh, yeah... Messi, Xabi, Iniesta, Alves... this team is out of this world!

BTW i've already sent a Tweet to Lucy saying I'm sorry for the gunners but quite happy for my team! I'm Picacodigos on Twitter (spanish for "code monkey" Thumb Up! )
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Not from Lucy's twitter, but from GM's... but might as well go in this thread since it's twitter stuff Smile Lucy looking lovely as ever Big Smile do wish they didn't use some sort of digital box brownie to take these pics though!

Edit: Check the next page too, we've got a second pic Big Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

LOL i POSTED IT 1 MIN AFTER YOU! Hehe
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
LOL i POSTED IT 1 MIN AFTER YOU! Hehe

You know Pigeon always has to be first, he won't be out done. Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: