Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Self permission to comment Smile :

Mmmh, I like the tone of this interview! Roll Eyes
I liked to revisit the origins of her motivations for modelling. Her friends pushed her to accept the experience. It remind us that she is somebody introvert and her job is a proportional compensation for corresponding to the waiting of a (young) social standard.
The fact that she admits clearly she showed her breast only for money should pass for meaning a sign of morale strenght but it passes for me as a cute sign of weakness. Cloud 9

Lucy Pinder wrote:
Gosh, there are loads of things but I'm quite relaxed and realistic about my work so I'm just happy to take it as it comes.
I think she is realistic but at the level she know, not farther. Too bad, it's like that... "To take as it comes" means she doesn't take up the reins of her work (and so her life), but the contrary. Smile

Lucy Pinder wrote:
Modeling as a career we do get a lot of abuse on social media but it doesn't get to me, it's best to ignore it. I always think it says more about the sort of people doing it anyway. I don't think anyone should let the opinions of anyone you don't respect upset you.
Very interesting, again a sign of deep introversion! (introversion is not a harm) Lucy should be more attentive (welcoming) to these "opinions of anyone", and she would be more tuned to herself through there's to translate from that is uncomfortable" to hear. She flees from herself by fleeing from uncomfortable oppinions, but we can't blame her if she doesn't have the force for this. Shrug And anyway we don't have the power for giving it to her.

Luc Pinder wrote:
The gym and doing yoga a couple of times a week. (...) I love yoga too.
I don't know really about her yoga times, but this appears as something new and recurrent these last times, isn't it?... Yoga is a mean to keep away the things wich could disturb our self-confident, self-balance. These things don't come necessarly from outside... This permits to keep a certain control on the appearances, for the others and for itself. She's introvert but she artificially cultivates extroversion. Something will break down at a moment or an other. Some people use yoga for listening the noise Inside therselves instead of making one's mind go. To go forward or to stay Under its pink sheets? Difficult choice!

You are right Pigeon, there's nothing new. But, the questions about her eyes and about bullying please to me as something more mature Smile . Finally, today I want to wonder if she's really aware of the words and ideas she expresses for herself. Roll Eyes I like her character and I still believe that it appeals and inspires fans at least as much as the sexual aspect. Yes
snowflake

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Not sure we are allowed to publish it on this site... First pic of last DM shoot in Mallorca Probably better not Wink ~ P
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

anyone out down south Maidstone a good place to see lucy
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:

When?
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:

When?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Gallery Club, Maidstone, tonight, with Emma Glover and Melissa Debling. Has been announced for some time that Emma and Melissa would be there but they have kept it dark about Lucy until today, which seems an utterly pointless way of doing things.
snowflake

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

public statement on twitter: she is in LA, one more time! ... but we don't know why exactly yet... Wry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: