Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I was only trying to make the likes of you feel good about yourselves Hehe ..just messing with u Wink ...but i really would not mind being that dog Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
pigoen anymore of those red polka dress pics, love it

They're from Lucy's Lynx set Smile

Pigeon wrote:
Barely tolerating it, according to twitter...

When she first got it I genuinely thought they might actually eat it. Think it's a bit too big for that now though Smile

Well they haven't eaten it yet, and this pic doesn't look like they will, at least not this one Smile

...awww Smile

Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

That is not a dog. Any thing that I can fit my foot under and lift off the ground isn't a dog. That thing is just a ugly over grown rat. Well I must say it makes Lucy look even more gorgeous Thumb Up! If that was possible Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Beautiful cat though Smile What breed is that, Tonkinese?
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

You spoke about a trend for the french bulldog, but it seems to be too a compulsory trend in England to be fan of a football club for being surely considerated in a patriarchal (i.e. male) society. And I could say the same for sport cars, F1, and to end-up: the glamour appearance a woman shoud have (with dog or not! Hehe ). According to me, Lucy is tempted to always perfect a standarded image of a model woman. I just hope for her that it's only for her professionnal image, and that she's more truely herself in real life! Wry

Conclusion: she is very influenceable by exterior elements for driving her own behaviour and choices... I find it funny that she and her friends took a similar appearence than this dancer in the Load TV event, but not as much as that... Roll Eyes

Conclusion of the conclusion: Pigeon, the "trivia" she writes on Twitter are more than that. They mean a lot about her personnality and her mood of the moment. It's right these times she writes a lot, so real personnal needs or commercial strategy (bringing-up her character)? Scratch Chin

Personnaly, I feel rather too much innocence and vulnerability, a need of respectability, consideration... And her work (+twitter) is a means for doing it! Each bad but why not real remark of us can be hurting, it's maybe why Jen chases on the official lands, and why she'd be not adviced for reading this forum! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter wrote:
...an unplanned meeting with @sothcott Very excited

Certainly does sound exciting... let us hope this means Lucy will be getting a decent length film part this year Big Grin
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

new underwear link dont work Thumb Up!
EVISU

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

new photo on twitter looks good
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

...but please don't post it anyone because I think it was taken by you-know-who...
EVISU

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

what its on lucys facebook page aswell
EVISU

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

well one on facebook her on a bed and one on twitter diff one
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

LPinderOfficial wrote:
Lovely day spent with the @nuts_official gang x
Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

LPinderOfficial wrote:
Yoga time

BangHead ...But this is a good idea for a photoshoot and video!!! Thumb Up!
Mmmh! And why not more an esoteric shoot with an inspiration for mysterious feminine symbols and appealings!! Nuts Nuts Drunk
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

So hot. Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Also from Lucy's twitter comes this interview; I didn't think it was worth bothering much about because it seems to do nothing but repeat stuff from older interviews and the like... I can't see anything in it which isn't pretty well known already, but she keeps reposting it so here it is Hehe

article wrote:

You're my favorite glamour model and I've always wondered, has anyone
ever told you you have an amazing pair of... eyes?
I bet you say that to all the girls ;D You are too kind, I do get quite a few comments about my... Eyes...

Going back to the beginning. You were discovered on a beach. How did that go? Did a guy just come up to you and say, "Hey, your breasts look fantastic. Would you let me take pictures of them?"
Not quite! I was approached by a professional photographer Lee Earle and his female assistant who was freelancing taking general pictures of people on the beach enjoying the 2003 heat wave we had in the UK. He was very professional and showed me examples of his work in the paper and asked if I would mind being photographed.

I was really reluctant but my best friend Harriet egged me on! He took some snaps of me in the sea, with my bikini on, and said he thought I might do well in the glamour industry and that he'd be in touch if the newspaper liked my pictures. So nothing sleazy. It all sounds a bit odd but he was a genuine guy.

Why did it take you so many years to finally show your breasts in 2007? That seems like a gigantic tease.
Honestly, I never had plans to pursue a career in modeling before I was discovered, so when I started, the idea of topless modeling was quite overwhelming. I remember The Sun newspaper inviting me to come and do a topless shoot for Page 3 but I didn't feel ready and The Daily Star newspaper wanted to contract me for non topless lingerie modeling so I chose not to do topless in the early stages, which then garnered unexpected attention.

My decision to do topless was purely financial, if I'm being honest,
and by then I'd been in the industry for 3 years and thought it felt
right to become a fully fledged Page 3 girl, nipples and all!

You run an advice column. What's the weirdest question you've ever gotten? What was your answer?
I remember one where a guy said he had licked a girls cheek on a date in the cinema and wondered why she didn't want to see him again! I really hope it was a made up one!

Do men hit on you all the time when you're out or do they just stand there staring and hyperventilating into a bag?
Ha! I don't get chatted up really, but I think that might have something to do with the fact I'm not really one for attracting attention. More a quiet night-in sort of girl.

That being said, what's the fastest way to your heart?
Someone who has quiet confidence if that makes sense! A man who is comfortable and sure about who he is is far more attractive than someone trying to be flash or be something that they're not. Rugged good looks help too, lol!

From the outside, you seem pretty perfect. Tell me why should I date you?
I think I'm the perfect girlfriend... No joke... Ha!

I know absolutely nothing about the UK. Is the night life there the same as in, say, LA?
No, it varies massively from town to town. I think from my experience, Americans are far more welcoming. The atmosphere seems more fun and relaxed.

Over here we have certain foods that everyone gets after the bars/clubs like ghetto dogs or carne asada fries? Is it the same over there? Is there one thing you look forward to eating after a night out?
My hangover prevention is tea and buttered toast when I get in from a night out. That and lots of water.

You're in tons of magazines, videos, commercials, sometimes shows. Have you done most of what you've wanted to do? Is there something you want to do professionally that you haven't done?
Gosh, there are loads of things but I'm quite relaxed and realistic about my work so I'm just happy to take it as it comes.

You're going out with your girlfriends. How long does it take you to get ready? Does the night end with a topless pillow fight? Can you describe it in great detail?
Every girls night ends in a pillow fight ... Right?! I take about 1 hour on hair and make if I'm getting dolled up. I think the reality of us girls getting together to get ready is every man's nightmare!

How do you stay in shape? Do you have to pamper your breasts? Like, do they get their own spa days where people put cucumbers on your nipples?
Haha! No! Maybe I should try that! I try to stay in shape going to the gym. The gym and doing yoga a couple of times a week. I also recently discovered Jillian Michaels DVDs. They are great for a quick tone up for us girls.

What do you like to do when you're not modelling?
I'm currently obsessed with baking. My cakes are very good! My family put baking bans on me because I take them homemade cakes so much they're fearing for their waistlines! I love yoga too.

Have you ever been bullied? If so, are you involved in any anti-bully causes?
I've never experienced bad bullying. I think pretty much everyone growing up had people who upset them or teased them. Children can be very cruel to each other, but I never had anything too severe. Modeling as a career we do get a lot of abuse on social media but it doesn't get to me, it's best to ignore it. I always think it says more about the sort of people doing it anyway. I don't think anyone should let the opinions of anyone you don't respect upset you.

Do you have any upcoming projects you want people to know about?
Lots of exciting things coming up in 2013. Follow my Twitter to keep up to date x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: