Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I like the sound of this Thumb Up!

twitter wrote:
Doz berntsen @Dozmans
@TomBarclay_SUN can we have @LPinderOfficial as the next one for a saints interview

Tom Barclay @TomBarclay_SUN
@Dozmans @LPinderOfficial depends if she's up for it. What do you reckon, Lucy?

Lucy Pinder @LPinderOfficial
@TomBarclay_SUN @dozmans Definitely! x
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

What's a Saints interview?
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
What's a Saints interview?

Southampton Football Club.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Oh right, sorry, should have realised that!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

... That I realise now, it's that Lucy is in a period where she exposes a lot of personnal feelings around what she likes, what she does, eats, her mood,... She needs to express... publicaly. Personnally, i understand all the themes she expresses as having a link with her affective state. Sad
She could do it on social networks with a private acount or restrictive rules for only her friends and family, but it seems not to exist! ... It drives me so Confused. I knew there can be a voyeurism effect on her Twitter page, but I never thought she can have a kind of will for an "exhibition" of her inside! ... Scratch Chin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Well the abovementioned Saints interview has now arrived Thumb Up!

Quote:

Why Southampton?

They are my local team and my parents both support them. I was born in Winchester so I suppose it was for proximity reasons.

What was your first game?

It was Saints versus Wimbledon at The Dell and it was a primary school trip when I was about nine.

My mum used to take us to The Dell quite religiously when we were early teens and I used to fight with my sister over who would get the tickets. I went a lot one season and they kept winning so I thought I was the lucky charm.

I remember going to a Saints-Leicester match and being told off for shouting too much.

I was a mouthy 12-year-old and I remember singing ĎShe fell overí to Emile Heskey. Iíve calmed my mouth at football games now.

What was the best game youíve ever been to?

When we beat Man Utd 6-3. There were a lot of United fans at my school and I put up lots of posters after the game saying weíd beaten them ó I was a bit odd! But that was the best season I can remember, in 1996.

Do you get down to St Maryís much these days?

I havenít been for a couple of years. Iíve been a bit busier but weíre going to go down over Christmas with the family because the team need some support, bless them!

I love St Maryís but itís totally different from The Dell. Iím 28 now so Iím getting on a bit but I can remember The Dell being very old fashioned. It was lovely though.

Who is your all-time favourite Saints player?

Matt Le Tissier. Anyone above the age of about 20 will say the same. He got so much stick for staying at Southampton but he just liked living in the south.

It was a shame he didnít get called up more for England as he was brilliant and had a ridiculous penalty record. I remember queuing up for his autograph in Debenhams when I was 12. We need someone to replace Le God in the current team.

What do you make of Southamptonís season so far?

I know it sounds like a cop-out, but they genuinely have been quite unlucky this season. Itís taken everyone by surprise because weíve been playing so well in the last few seasons and a lot of non-Southampton supporting friends of mine thought we would be fine.

We have had a lot of the top teams already this season which has knocked it out of us a bit. I still think weíll stay up though.

Are you fully behind Nigel Adkins?

One thing Iím not keen on in modern-day football is how quickly a manager can be sacked. Youíve got to give him time and most Saints fans would agree we should stick with him for a while. Also, who else is there?

Who would be your ideal signing?

Apart from Lionel Messi? He might like Southampton ó heís probably never been! Realistically, we could do with a couple of experienced players in defence. Someone like William Gallas.

Iíd also like back a couple of players that weíve sold. Gareth Bale is a good player ó if it wasnít for him, Tottenham would be doing even worse.

Who is the best-looking footballer at the moment?

I donít really look at them like that but a lot of girls do love Adam Lallana, probably because heís one of the youngest so they go, ĎHeís fití.

You mentioned you played football. Are you a decent player?

I donít think Iím in the best shape anymore but I was very good up front. Thereís a line for you for a Page Three girl!

For illustration we have Lucy's ideal Saints team in pictorial form Smile

Also this pic, which can be posted because having been used for actual publication it is covered by prior use and DM therefore does not have the right to bitch and whine about it. Not to mention that if he tries to do that anyway after it's been commercially published to a far wider audience than it'll ever get off this site, it would be fine proof that he is a spiteful little baby doing it for no reason other than to make my life harder.

And some more which we have seen before of course...

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

LPinderOfficial wrote:
I think a little someone was hoping to be my plus 1 for tonight's @loaded_tv launch party ..... #sadface #sorrypooch

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I take it thats her dogs right? Why do I get the feeling that its more for showing off than anything else?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I'm not much of a football fan Blush ..i'm Mr. Cricket Shrug ...so i don't really care much what the interview was all about...but its definately heartening to see Lucy talk about something she feels so strongly for Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Yes... it's great to see Lucy give an intelligent and well-informed commentary on something, much better than the usual guff people get her to write ("dating advice" and so on...) Looks like a lot of "ordinary" Saints fans agree with her too Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
I take it thats her dogs right? Why do I get the feeling that its more for showing off than anything else?

I know what you mean, I think Wry though I would think it more accurate to say "jumping on the bandwagon" rather than "showing off". It seems to be a trend among glamour models at the moment to get French bulldogs - lots of them seem to have either got one recently or to be planning to. I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in Lucy for doing a "trendy" thing involving a live animal - especially when only a few weeks before she had declined to take any of the cats home from the Cats Protection centre in case her existing ones didn't get on with them Sad
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

We of course dont know all the facts. I wonder how her cats are taking to there being a canine in the house! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Barely tolerating it, according to twitter...

When she first got it I genuinely thought they might actually eat it. Think it's a bit too big for that now though Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

No offence to dog lovers but its one ugly animal Thumb Down ...but boys take heart in the fact that even the ugliest of us could end up with a master like Lucy Cloud 9
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

ure trying to say ur a dog sexybeast Big Laugh
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

pigoen anymore of those red polka dress pics, love it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: