Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I do rather like Lucy's resolution of an unintentional ambiguity in one of her tweets... Big Grin

Lucy on twitter wrote:
A snap from my last Nuts shoot by the lovely @ZOEMCCONNELL Smile...

Lucy on twitter a few minutes later wrote:
Latest, definitely not last! x

Thumb Up!

(The "snap" was this BTW Smile)

EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

whats the &&&& posts ?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
whats the &&&& posts ?

The what posts? Confused
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Today Lucy posted this link to a rather good Huffington Post article about the so-called "Page 3 debate"...

For those who aren't in Britain, the usual idiots have been doing their usual thing of kicking up a fuss about the existence of Page 3, as if they don't have anything better to worry about...

The article points out that not only are they a very small minority blowing up their own personal hangups out of all proportion, but moreover they do have better things to worry about. Much more important things...

article wrote:
Why aren't those petition signatories putting their energy into campaigning against, say, female genital mutilation? White slavery? Sexual stereotyping in the workplace? Forced marriages? Under-age sex and pregnancy? TxtSexploitation in schools? The list is endless - in my view, all these are far more important... but silence.

Clap

And also...

article wrote:
The very fact that government minister Lynne Featherstone mentions Page Three today in the same sentence as domestic violence is almost self-parody beyond words.

Lynne Featherstone in particular needs to get her priorities sorted out. The above quote is referring to her claiming that Page 3 promotes domestic violence and therefore should be banned. Screwy When as a government minister she should be well aware that the current government, which seems to take its policy guidelines from the Daily Mail, is reworking the benefit system and introducing something called "universal credit" in place of several different other confusing names...

And in "family" situations, "universal credit" will be paid not to each individual member, but to one "head of household".

FFS Mad

As if it wasn't hard enough already for women to get out of abusive relationships, the government is now making it even harder by taking away financial independence from a whole lot of them - trapping them further by tying them with chains of money to the abuser. I suppose they think anyone on benefits is a "pleb" and so doesn't matter...

The same changes will also remove a lot of the financial support currently available to womens' refuges and similar organisations. Currently they are eligible for money to cover various expenses and running costs on the basis that most of the people living in them are on benefits and would be entitled to that money to cover those same costs in respect of their own homes. It is likely that this will no longer be the case and many refuges will be forced to close.

So why is this Lynne Featherstone idiot concentrating her energies on the totally spurious idea that Page 3 promotes domestic violence, but not making any fuss about something the government is doing which most certainly does worsen the situation? In a manner full of Victorian patriarchal overtones which usually could be relied upon to get anyone from the Featherstone/Gavaghan set frothing at the mouth?

Lynne Featherstone, in case you ever happen to read this... The government's benefit changes will result in women becoming trapped in abusive relationships because they are financially dependent on the abuser. They will also mean that even if the women could otherwise manage to break away they will quite likely have nowhere to go to escape. These are genuine, real dangers, not made-up ideological rubbish, and I suggest in the strongest terms that you quit wasting effort on making stupid attacks on Page 3 which have no basis in reality, and instead concentrate on preventing or reversing these benefit changes which genuinely do make the domestic violence situation worse.

Apparently also there is more to come from Lucy herself - "Look" magazine will be publishing a debate between Lucy Pinder and one of the leading nutters (who also happens to be called Lucy). Given that "our" Lucy has shown in the past how good she is at telling these idiots where to get off it ought to be worth reading Big Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Relax P this isn't a political forum... Hehe ...just messing with u Wink ...but its really the same all over the world..the people in power have no idea what they need to do..so they are thinking of dumb-ass situations to try n look busy...its obvious that this Featherstone woman u mentioned instead of actually doing something wortwhile is trying to get publicity and political mileage out of the page 3 models..who in my opinion are doing the community a great service by not only keeping the unsavoury kind busy but also generally inspiring men to target bigger better goals..in fact i think the page 3 models can be the ideal role-models for all women...because they are the perfect combination of great health and astute business minds Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

That's nothing new here in America. They always find an excuse to complain about everything when they aren't happy. The Huffington Post is known for stuff like that, they will make a big deal out of anything, then turn around and act like they didn't. I hate journalism in this country.
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

shes leaving little posts like these 😄 xx
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Oh that's just crapple, it only works on iphones... Roll Eyes
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

LPinderOfficial wrote:
Looking forward to shooting with @damienmorley today x
I wonder if we'll have to wait through Memberclub 3.0 before we see the uhq's Scratch Chin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I hope not. But its great to hear that Lucy is doing another DM shoot, some of the best pics this year have been from them. Looking forward to seeing the pics Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

We've got a BTS already...

I do hope the black lipstick doesn't make it into any of the released pics, it looks horrible Yuck

edit:...Though I have just been assured that the final result is rather different! Must say it is hard to imagine the great Lisa Harris producing a makeup fail Smile

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Looks great, I can't remember the last time if ever I've seen her with black lipstick. Killer top as well Big Smile . Hopefully they shoot it somewhere different than the usual plain backdrops.

I just noticed the witches hat in the background. Nice to see Lucy in some role play for a change. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter today wrote:
In London to see the @nuts_official gang

Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

That's a really nice picture, Lucy has a lovely smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: