Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Out of interest, you're not a giant super-computer taking a break from a 7.5 million year program to find the meaning of life are you? Big Smile

LKP

3 letters
L = 12 (position in alphabet)
K = 11
P = 16

3 + 12 + 11 + 16 = 42

Big Grin

(waits for universe to vanish and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable)

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

You want bizarre? I just finished playing Dead Space 2...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

kilbs, I know you've been back and read this, so since nobody else is interested and it's rather spoiling the thread I've got rid of those posts.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

lucy is following fhm on twitter
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

how come it says lucy has tweeted 39 times but theres only 21 on her profile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I hadn't noticed that... Hehe

Tried messing about on my own twitter to see if I can make the count go wrong but it remains resolutely correct Smile

But Googling suggests that getting the count wrong is a fairly common twitter bug that randomly affects some people and not others...

Still don't understand, because surely it's just SELECT COUNT(tweets) FROM tweet_table WHERE userid="$user" ... all I can guess is they must have some deep and weird database consistency problems...
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

dunno if this the place to say/ask but i only see the middle one at the bottom which is lucy on facebook, why cant i see the other two ?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

(Not "Lucy on facebook" - Lucy doesn't have facebook, it's "this site on facebook" Smile)

It's probably due to twitter being overloaded or just generally playing up. It does that to me sometimes. Reloading the page a couple of times usually cures it, but not always. Unfortunately it's twitter itself where the problem is, so there's nothing I can do myself to sort it.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy seems to be getting more fond of Twitter, shes not exactly like Stephen Fry but by the looks of things shes enjoying it Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

"(...)The life of the stars live.
Recording of the album of Mariah Carey or Emma Watson's everyday life, Twitter thus became a new tool of public relation the strength of which is the impression of nearness, direct link between the star and her fans and especially hyper ability to react. The details of the life of the stars are so explained almost real time. Of the celebrity live version, version XXIth century doubtless where we free ourselves from the barrier of time. While fan's pages continue to work on Facebook and while scandal newspapers on the web multiply, the stars try to boss their exposure and the information which they reveal by taking simply the control via Twitter. Except when an "insider" steals a march on them before, with the same tool. Powerful blogger in the United States because he reveals the bottoms of Hollywood, Perez Hilton also has fun with this support. In this war of information and the disinformation the stars have henceforth a new and redoubtable tool with Twitter."

Extracted and translated from the article"Twitter: quand les stars gazouillent!" (Twitter: when the stars twitter!), premiere.fr, 31th july 2009.

Sweet dreams everybody. Wink
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Here in Spain we are living in interesting times, as the old chinese curse goes. Our famous people are starting to use Twitter... and making a mess of it. These last two months a lot of people (a movies director, a pair of "singers", a TV presenter, an international best-selling writer and some journalist) have opened their big mouths thru Twitter... and making a mess of themselves in the process. It's fun as hell. =)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
In this war of information and the disinformation the stars have henceforth a new and redoubtable tool with Twitter.

Which is kind of apposite given that Lucy's tweets are attracting the attention of the national media Big Grin

It's already been mentioned on here how some divot took the p out of Lucy's tweet about Jacqui Smith on Question Time, and she told him where to get off. Seems it wasn't just us who noticed it... on the contrary, it got national attention... and a remarkably positive response from a quarter from which one would normally expect the all-too-common can't-see-beyond-the-boobs closed-mindedness. Which is great Big Smile

...Which also means that Lucy has a very powerful tool for promoting herself and that great brain and talent of hers to a much wider audience than the Nuts readership Big Grin

(I am using a code name for the newspaper in question in case typing the real one causes Poggy to explode Big Laugh)

Service of the Empire wrote:
Gorgeous Lucy Pinder is known for liking parties - but she's stunned fans by revealing herself to be passionate about politics.

The glamour girl, 27, tweeted that Labour MP Jacqui Smith's appearance on Question Time was infuriating her - even telling her to "shut up and go away".

And when a male fan called Matt made a quip about models watching the BBC political panel show, Lucy firmly put the fella in his place.

The man, 24, said: "I struggle to believe her or her agent would be interested in #bbcqt. Then again she might be a closet feminist!"

Lucy hit back by sarcastically saying: "Apologies matt, I forgot us 'silly models' aren't allowed to watch politics based tv shows or have an opinion, haha!"

Matt quickly backtracked saying: "I didn't say that all. I just didn't think it would be your sort of show. Shouldn't have assumed. Agree about Jacqui Smith!"

Brains and beauty, seems Winchester lass Lucy has got the lot.

...For those who missed it the entire twitter exchange was as follows... once you read the whole thing sunny jim's backpedalling is seen to be even more unconvincing and insincere than it sounds in the article:

Twitter, evening of 10th Feb wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Jacqui Smith on QT.......shut up and go away woman

Stereotyping idiot #1 wrote:
Why do I not believe this tweet?! >>>> "@LPinderOfficial: Jacqui Smith on QT.......shut up and go away woman"

Stereotyping idiot #2 wrote:
@mattlogan87 Probably her agent!.

@adamclarke501 I struggle to believe her or her agent would be interested in #bbcqt. Then again she might be a closet feminist!

Stereotyping idiot #2 wrote:
@mattlogan87 Closet being the operative word!.

Lucy wrote:
@mattlogan87 Apologies matt, I forgot us 'silly models' aren't allowed to watch politics based tv shows or have an opinion, haha!

@LPinderOfficial I didn't say that all. I just didn't think it would be your sort of show. Shouldn't have assumed. Agree about Jacqui Smith!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

In true Lucy fashion she put him in his place Hehe
I think its great now Lucy's on Twitter because in a way we are getting to see the real Lucy and not just the questions from Nuts magazine Thumb Up!
Shes completely right about Jacqui Smith, she can get lost the leech Hehe
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Sadly for me, yesterday Lucy was most active on Tweeter supporting Arsenal on their win against my team, FC Barcelona. Weep
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Hehe She did give Barcelona credit as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: