Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KARANVOHRA17

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Bravo good sir. Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

You may wish to check back now I've had a chance to clean up the scans Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

KARANVOHRA17 wrote:

Thanks Thumb Up!

pigeon wrote:
You may wish to check back now I've had a chance to clean up the scans Smile

Quote:

Well done cleaning that one up

Last edited by patriot on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

They're a pain those old newspaper scans, I've got loads of them but they're such a hassle to get into a postworthy condition...

Lucy has just tweeted that she's going to drive a Lamborghini Big Smile ....Top Gear here we come? Hehe
linkweed

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Lucy has just tweeted that she's going to drive a Lamborghini Big Smile ....Top Gear here we come? Hehe
Hmm are Lambos reasonably priced? Big Laugh
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Im pretty sure its a Gallardo Big Smile Although an exterior pic would have been better Lucy! Hehe

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Hmm are Lambos reasonably priced? Big Laugh

They are if the name at the top of your bank balance reads "lucy Pinder" Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Im pretty sure its a Gallardo Big Smile

It's a Lamborghini Emma. Must be... It's a picture of a glovebox Hehe

RockyMoney wrote:
Although an exterior pic would have been better Lucy! Hehe

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo where do I start Hehe

C'mawn Lucy - Give us a proper pic! Smile One that....

1) HAS YOU IN IT!!! Big Grin

2) Shows the outside of the car!

3) Is properly captioned. "Oh Yeah" is the soundtrack for an Austin Metro advert Hehe

4) Shows enough of the background to recognise the track

5) Shows enough of the background to give some clue as to whether whatever this is all about is going to be PUBLISHED... because that's what counts... exposure

6) Does not immediately make me think of one of these Big Grin

Oi 'ad one o' them in the back o' me workshop once... took it apart an' all I did. And put it back together. And it worked. 'Ad that very script on it, it did... "Lamborghini"... cast into the backplate o' the 'ydraulic pump. (That's that shiny bit what sticks out in the middle.) Tractor company, they be, see.

7) Bird is silly bird. Bird likes being silly bird Silly Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Being a geeky petrol head(as I shall now demonstrate) , I know from that pic she posted that it is indeed a Lamborghini Gallardo Hehe

Its a shame that we didnt get to see more, she could have recorded her drive on her iPhone in HD! Big Smile

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Rocky n P must be real excited about her driving a lamborghini Thumb Up! ..u'r the guys with all the technical know how...personally i really don't care unless it means a few nice pics Hehe ...btw i have not seen Lucy look more ridiculous than she does in that wig and attire Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Rocky n P must be real excited about her driving a lamborghini Thumb Up! ..u'r the guys with all the technical know how...personally i really don't care unless it means a few nice pics Hehe

Hehe I think Rocky's more excited than me Smile My favourite Lambo by quite a long way is the LM-002 Tank Now if Lucy was driving an XJ-220 then I would be having serious difficulty containing myself Big Grin

I reckon my main concern is similar to yours... is this going to lead to any PUBLISHED MATERIAL - That's What Counts! Dare I hope that it was Nuts that did this? Scratch Chin

sexybeast wrote:
...btw i have not seen Lucy look more ridiculous than she does in that wig and attire Thumb Down

Weep Noooooo.... she looks lovely!!!!111!eleven Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Quote:
I think Rocky's more excited than me

Am I the only LP fan here who happens to be a petrol head? Wry Hehe

The idea of the Lamborghini being part of a Nuts shoot certainly sounds good but taking into consideration the lack of originality and recycling of themes and pics, I doubt Nuts had anything to do with it... Thumb Down

Perhaps It's the car Lucy will be using for the 2012 M*dB*ll Rally? Idea It would certainly be a step up from a Fiat 500 Twin-Air! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
I think Rocky's more excited than me

Am I the only LP fan here who happens to be a petrol head? Wry Hehe

Oh, not at all, it's just different areas of interest. Hardly anything manufactured in the last 20 years or so excites even a flicker of interest - apart from things like TVRs, which don't really count anyway due to being produced in small enough numbers that they slid under the horizon of the regulations and so could get away with being essentially anachronisms. A Gallardo still doesn't get much more than "meh, modern car" from me, exoticness notwithstanding.

I also lack interest in extremely fast cars because there just isn't anywhere you can go extremely fast in them. Motorways are too full of cops and cameras, main roads don't have enough places to safely overtake the endlessly-repeated instances of ten dozy idiots nose to tail behind a truck at 40mph in any car - you need a bike for that, and the roads which are clear of both cameras and traffic are not suitable for high speeds anyway, or large cars for that matter - you're better off in a Mini (a real one, not one of these BMW things)... or, again, on a bike.

James Hunt used to drive around in an Austin A35 because you could prat about and have fun in it at realistically-attainable speeds Smile

Basically, I like old cars, especially British ones with straight-six or V12 engines Smile If I won the lottery I wouldn't buy a McLaren (not for myself, anyway, I might give one to Lucy Hehe) but I would get myself a D-type Big Grin

Now the Nuts shoot Lucy did with a Charger - of all the cars Lucy's been photographed with, that's the one I'd most like to have myself Big Smile And Lucy herself was on top form in that shoot too Big Grin

See that shoot and Nuts recycling shoots were a bit of my thought Wink

...and to come full circle back to the topic of fishnets and things... Smile

linkweed

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Heres something she retweeted.

Tom Deacon wrote:
Radio1,Done! Now off to film comedy sketch of novelty dancin. Then pilot with @RizzleKicks @LPinderOfficial @SachaLParkinson @BrookeLVincent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: