Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

As much as I would like to see Lucy being a presenter on Top Gear, I just don't think it's going to happen! Hehe Lucy being a guest on the show however is very much possible Smile As Linkeed mentioned, there have been models on the show before and Lucy would certainly smash the stereotypical attitude towards glamour models + we would be able to see just how much of a petrol head she is Thumb Up! Let's start a petition and send it to the BBC! Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Lucy does Smile In the interview for the February 2008 Maxim feature she said she'd like to host a chat show and have him as a guest. She then called him her "secret crush" and - memorably - nobody realised it was a joke, they all thought she actually fancied him Hehe mind you the Star didn't help...

That was four years ago. A lot can change in four years Wink

Pigeon wrote:

Me, I'm not sure whether to like him because he doesn't accept the anthropogenic climate change rubbish, or to be annoyed at him because that gives the impression that people who don't accept it are knobs... Smile Must be said that I cba to watch Top Gear but on the occasions I have watched it I think he is both amusing and a knob, and I can imagine that if I watched it regularly the latter impression would come to prevail.

The problem for me is that Clackson was funny when they first changed the style of the program. Now he's just become irritating. As he is still using the same jokes and habits over and over again after all this time. Like ever time they do a challenge. He just tries to do it the most over the top way he can.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy Pinder wrote:
Oooooh Ryan Reynolds is the star in a reasonably priced car on Top Gear ........#verynicesurprisegirls Wink x
What is that the third TopGear mention in the past week? I think someone is looking for a guest spot, hint-hint TopGear producers. Idea
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Quote:
Cheeky new picture of @LPinderOfficial. Make up by @gabbymua Styling by @Natalie_Styles

We need to see more pics from this shoot, what an epic pic! Cloud 9

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter today wrote:
Very excited to be shooting with Craig Darren for Be Studios today.....will tweet some bts..... Smile x

Potentially, it is exciting... Smile

Here's hoping this is actually some proper good news and it's going to show some result... not just GM getting Lucy wound up to do yet another pointless thing that nothing ever happens with and the BTS pics are the last anyone ever sees of it...

Be Studios seem to be providing fashion-type images for people, so it could be good if something does come of it...

They also appear to provide images of plumbing, which immediately made me think of this Hehe

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - fixing makes me prematurely perspire

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Good stuff, bring on the BTS pics Big Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Woo-hoo more photos probably destined for the mobile club, which we wont see of course. Why on earth would we want to see pictures of Lucy... Head Smack
Nuts is going down the tube and by filling that gap in her career she does shoots where we're lucky to see 1 or 2 pics. Screwy But of course...this situation could be different Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I don't think it's for the mobile site, looking at what the studio does (as above)...

But yes, there is still the worry that it's going to be another of these pointless exercises that never gets published - the worst aspect of which is that Lucy seems to count them as useful work even though nobody else does.

As ever we shall have to hope... Smile

Anyway, when was the last time you saw Lucy in a blonde wig? Big Grin Years ago she did one... looks like she's done it again Smile Apologies for the colour on this, the original was even worse, looked like the mobile phone was dropped in a vat of LSD or something Hehe I've done what I can but it's still a bit iffy...

linkweed

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Eek! any reservations I had of this shoot were just shattered. Normally fishnet is my top outfit to see Lucy in, but thats because she rarely wears bodysuits like in this pic. Any more pics from this shoot will be waited with baited breath Thud
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Agreed - I love the outfit too Cloud 9
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I think the last time we saw Lucy in a blonde wig was in Nuts or Loaded magazine about 4-5 years ago! Hehe

The shoots Lucy has done recently are a nice change, the outfit in that pic looks great. Heres hoping we get to see more from this shoot Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Gaaahhh!!! Turns out it wasn't a blonde wig after all. It was a pink one. But the colour on the original pic was in such a state that I couldn't tell... it looked like a blonde one that appeared pink because the colour was up the creek Headache Re-edited the pic now... Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Blonde

Fishnet Body Stocking, If anyone has the last one bigger i would be
grateful as i can't seem to find my copy

linkweed

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Those fishnet pics still make my jawdrop Thumb Up! I still cant believe that last pic is the only we have from that shoot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: