Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Now other thing:

@LPinderOfficial wrote:

My one and ONLY official website..........x http://www.lucypinder.info/

Pigeon, did you do something wich irritated LP or GM these last 48 hours?
Confused
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Well here we have the first sample of what this shoot is like Big Grin
Interesting stuff Smile certainly different... and I'm sure a lot of people will like it...
Myself, I'm not so sure... Lucy's dispirited expression (I am aware this is a BTS "setup" pic) and especially the big chain ... Wry ... bit too close to the truth for my taste (what do you reckon, snowflake?)

Big Smile
what is too real? the chain or the dispirited expression? Smile Do you see a symbol wich speaks to you in that pic?... Wink
You ask me in that thead so i answer here about this picture. I think it's good she can be used in something different than Nuts style. She looks like concentrated on that someone is saying her or something in he head while someone touchs her hairs. It's funny, she holds fimly the chain as if she was playing with. I don't know how a shoot works: if she can see on a screen on the floor her position and face expression...
For the symbolic, if that was you asked me... yeah i find this pic (and maybe all the shoot with this lingerie) plenty of symbol. This black set and the chain shows a captive body. And at this T time, perhaps with the make-up, Lucy has a tired face, and it's true that we could imagine a despirite expression.
I'm curious to see what is the final work of the photographer. Cloud 9

Yes, I do find it symbolic... not so much in terms of the symbolism intended by the shoot itself... it is after all a "snap" of what's going on in between the "important" pics, so Lucy is not putting on an expression for the camera. It seems to me a picture of Lucy inadvertently acting out in a photo the image she has been giving off in general for the past several months if you disregard the veneer... she has become entangled in chains, which are dragging her down, and she needs the help of others to untangle them, which she is not getting Wry

snowflake wrote:
Now other thing:

@LPinderOfficial wrote:

Pigeon, did you do something wich irritated LP or GM these last 48 hours?
Confused

Nope. No idea what that's all about... Everything I've done "these last 48 hours" - not that there is much Smile - is on public view, here or on FB or twitter, so you can see for yourself there's nothing of that nature Smile

Anyway, Lucy knows very well that this site does not claim to be an official site. "Proud to be unofficial" Hehe There have been fake official sites though - there was one popped up a couple of years ago - maybe another one has reared its ugly head and Lucy's found it but I've not seen it, or something.

...Here's a pic from the GM offices today of Lucy with Courtnie Quinlan Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy with glasses on again Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

stunning shot. Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

ROFL

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Hehe Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Yes, I do find it symbolic... not so much in terms of the symbolism intended by the shoot itself... it is after all a "snap" of what's going on in between the "important" pics, so Lucy is not putting on an expression for the camera. It seems to me a picture of Lucy inadvertently acting out in a photo the image she has been giving off in general for the past several months if you disregard the veneer... she has become entangled in chains, which are dragging her down, and she needs the help of others to untangle them, which she is not getting Wry

Yes, i understood this of you. But that is beautiful here it's that, nevertheless, Ruth Rose chose this pic for exposing in her site, perhaps or not with the agreement of Lucy. So she could have said there was a negative expression, but no, this pic touched her, pleased her and so puted it on the site... By viewing this pic showing an "inadvertently acting out" of Lucy, I can't refrain for feeling the same like you Pigeon. But i wouldn't say "for the past several months", but rather "for the past several years". You remember surely when we were speaking about a "gloden cage". How bizarre that i can feel the same in a very lot of art pictures of Lucy! It's like if art photographers was touched by this expression of Lucy and need it for their shoots. This expression didn't born in modeling, it's a continuity, a subtle way to exort it while cultivating it. A perverse balance to sum it! Now, thanks to these shoots of "past several months", the effects should make her react if she can. I know you could not to be agreed with this idea Big Smile ! But it could be a way to discuss about what was her motivations for herself when she began (in the thread about her beginings).
The biggest effect for me, it's with this pic of Doing a Bird magazine. Maybe it could be interessant for some people if i write my analysis in the topic...
All that i hope, if our feelings are right, it's that all these sorts of pics serves like a mirror for Lucy and makes her find the ways to react in a good new way for herself (before her professional interests, and fans interests).

Pigeon wrote:
snowflake wrote:
@LPinderOfficial wrote:

Pigeon, did you do something wich irritated LP or GM these last 48 hours?Confused

Nope. No idea what that's all about... Everything I've done "these last 48 hours" - not that there is much Smile - is on public view, here or on FB or twitter, so you can see for yourself there's nothing of that nature Smile
Anyway, Lucy knows very well that this site does not claim to be an official site. "Proud to be unofficial" Hehe There have been fake official sites though - there was one popped up a couple of years ago - maybe another one has reared its ugly head and Lucy's found it but I've not seen it, or something.

Thumb Up! Certainly.
She could have added: "and my one and ONLY non-official website is http://www.lucy-pinder.tv ROFL
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Now other thing:

@LPinderOfficial wrote:

Pigeon, did you do something wich irritated LP or GM these last 48 hours? Confused

We could have the answer to this Smile

The abovementioned fake official site is still there... still with "official" written on it and in its domain name, and with an invitation to enter your email address to be notified once it goes live. It should have been taken down two years ago, but instead it still exists...

Also the original mobile site is still there, granted it doesn't seem to be working right at the moment but that's only because a third-party server for processing payments/logins has gone down. The site itself is still running, and has been updated sufficiently recently to have "2012" on it. Selling Lucy stuff plus stuff relating to a few other models such as Rhian and Georgie Darby.

These are, of course, run by MNS. And MNS are also running a fake Melissa Debling pay website - Melissa is another one who has been complaining about it on twitter and telling people not to sign up to it. Melissa does not have a website at all at the moment, according to the lady herself.

Chances of Lucy - or any of the other models - getting any of the revenue from this? Zip, I would imagine...

Rhian's website is also suffering some sort of problems, there's a message on it saying something went wrong so it had to be shut down and its replacement is under construction...

So it seems that these scum at MNS are still screwing up Lucy even after being pulled off her official website and those of all the other GM models, and are screwing up other models as well, setting up fake sites and stealing the revenue - for they are pay sites...

A pox on the day they ever got their claws into Lucy... or any of the other models concerned for that matter Mad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

@LPinderOfficial wrote:
Jezzer needs an eyebrow trim Tongue #TopGear

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Weird, I was just wondering a couple weeks ago why Lucy hasnt been on TopGear. I first thought of it a couple years ago when I saw Jordan on the show thinking, "well at least they let models on as guests". Than last year i saw Peta Todd on and really started thinking since Lucy is apparently an f1 buff why she hasnt appeared on TopGear yet? I bet she'd have a great interview with Jeremy in the "Star in a reasonably priced car" segment Thumb Up! Maybe shes trying to get their attention by hashtagging them? Scratch Chin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I can't think of a better TV show for Lucy to go on! Smile The interview would certainly be interesting, I reckon she would do well in the C-D Hehe Big Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Let's hope they retire self, self, self Clarkson and hire Lucy instead. They have said a few times that a woman could freshen up the show. So why not ditch a old same joke boring presenter that is dragging the show down and replace him with a glamourous, intelligent lady like Lucy. Now that would be something on Top Gear to watch Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Is it just me that likes Jezza? Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Is it just me that likes Jezza? Hehe

Lucy does Smile In the interview for the February 2008 Maxim feature she said she'd like to host a chat show and have him as a guest. She then called him her "secret crush" and - memorably - nobody realised it was a joke, they all thought she actually fancied him Hehe mind you the Star didn't help...

Me, I'm not sure whether to like him because he doesn't accept the anthropogenic climate change rubbish, or to be annoyed at him because that gives the impression that people who don't accept it are knobs... Smile Must be said that I cba to watch Top Gear but on the occasions I have watched it I think he is both amusing and a knob, and I can imagine that if I watched it regularly the latter impression would come to prevail.

linkweed wrote:
Weird, I was just wondering a couple weeks ago why Lucy hasnt been on TopGear. I first thought of it a couple years ago when I saw Jordan on the show thinking, "well at least they let models on as guests". Than last year i saw Peta Todd on and really started thinking since Lucy is apparently an f1 buff why she hasnt appeared on TopGear yet? I bet she'd have a great interview with Jeremy in the "Star in a reasonably priced car" segment Thumb Up! Maybe shes trying to get their attention by hashtagging them? Scratch Chin

I think it was me who mentioned "Star..." in the questions to Laid (which is going to be relaunched by the way) and Lucy was into the idea Smile ...let's hope she does get the chance Smile

Poggy wrote:
Let's hope they retire self, self, self Clarkson and hire Lucy instead. They have said a few times that a woman could freshen up the show. So why not ditch a old same joke boring presenter that is dragging the show down and replace him with a glamourous, intelligent lady like Lucy. Now that would be something on Top Gear to watch Thumb Up!

I'm sure I've said the same thing myself Hehe I think it's a great idea, but since Clarkson more or less "is" Top Gear it'd probably be one of the other presenters that Lucy replaced... Or maybe they could just expand it to four presenters Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: