Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
How can I put this......No thank you. Last thing I want to see in a beautiful woman shoot is some bloke who loves himself Vomit

plus the jealousy meters would be through the roof Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I too do not want to see some guy (Who probably has a six pack) posing beside Lucy, it just isnt right! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Nor do I, and nor does pretty well everyone else Smile Indeed that is one thing that Lucy does always seem to have been aware of... let us hope that this continues to be the case and "stylist" is the correct interpretation Smile
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

http://sabinav.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/shoot-with-lucy-pinder/
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Great find. Sounds like the shoot was a success Big Smile I think this confirms that there wasnt any male posing! Hehe

Sabina: "Lucy was so easy to work with, happy to try anything and was very laid back about the shots, which was lovely as it left us to create our vision without any restrictions."

Looking forward to seeing the pics, I'm sure they will be just as good, if not better than the Anna Fowler pics Smile
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

why belinda?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Well here we have the first sample of what this shoot is like Big Grin

Interesting stuff Smile certainly different... and I'm sure a lot of people will like it...

Myself, I'm not so sure... Lucy's dispirited expression (I am aware this is a BTS "setup" pic) and especially the big chain ... Wry ... bit too close to the truth for my taste (what do you reckon, snowflake?)

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

And another Big Smile

"Final images to come soon", apparently. Very keen to see these!

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Glad to see pics from the shoot so soon Smile This certainly does look like uncharted territory, I dont think shes done something like this before.

What name would you give this kind of shoot? Lucy looks great as always but Im put off (slightly) by the chains... Wry

As Pigeon mentioned, it's just a BTS pic. I'm sure we will see more pics in the coming weeks Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Just as I post another pic turns up! Hehe The second pic is better! Big Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Schwing Big Smile . ill await the pics with baited breath Big Laugh her outfits look great in both. hmm kind of an s&m Lucy in the first than the usual smokin hot glamour model in the second, itll be grand.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Here are two more Big Grin

Such a terrible shame this next one is black and white... black and white really does not suit Lucy at all. Of all the models I can think of Lucy is absolutely the last candidate to shoot in black and white... it takes away all the special individuality that makes Lucy what she is, it just doesn't look like her any more, it could be anyone. I blame that bloody Loaded shoot for putting wrong ideas in people's heads Wry I do hope a colour version of this turns up Smile if this pic was in colour it would be thoroughly gorgeous Big Smile

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Cloud 9 Great pics, this shoot is looking great Smile I think black and white pics of Lucy are fine, but I do agree that it doesnt always work. In this case I think it works Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

4 bts pics already. i actually prefer to wait for shoots like these, maybe i should stop checking this thread Roll Eyes ...nah Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well here we have the first sample of what this shoot is like Big Grin
Interesting stuff Smile certainly different... and I'm sure a lot of people will like it...
Myself, I'm not so sure... Lucy's dispirited expression (I am aware this is a BTS "setup" pic) and especially the big chain ... Wry ... bit too close to the truth for my taste (what do you reckon, snowflake?)

Big Smile
what is too real? the chain or the dispirited expression? Smile Do you see a symbol wich speaks to you in that pic?... Wink
You ask me in that thead so i answer here about this picture. I think it's good she can be used in something different than Nuts style. She looks like concentrated on that someone is saying her or something in he head while someone touchs her hairs. It's funny, she holds fimly the chain as if she was playing with. I don't know how a shoot works: if she can see on a screen on the floor her position and face expression...
For the symbolic, if that was you asked me... yeah i find this pic (and maybe all the shoot with this lingerie) plenty of symbol. This black set and the chain shows a captive body. And at this T time, perhaps with the make-up, Lucy has a tired face, and it's true that we could imagine a despirite expression.
I'm curious to see what is the final work of the photographer. Cloud 9
I 'll maybe write some other badmouthings in the Ruth Rose thread. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: