Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
NEW VID nice, why say sorry tho?

just dont get the vid and the reasons why it was made, she saying or lynx are saying sorry Wry, she :censored:ing a hot :censored:ing womem.

About as "sorry" as a Viz apology Hehe It's taking advantage of the new wave of publicity generated by the ban Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
About as "sorry" as a Viz apology Hehe It's taking advantage of the new wave of publicity generated by the ban Wink

....see Smile

Marketingweek article wrote:
Lynx has unveiled a cheeky riposte to the advertising watchdog ruling banning its latest ad campaign with an online video apology featuring glamour model Lucy Pinder.

The video, which the brand hopes will go viral, sees Pinder fully clothed wearing a long sleeved woolly jumper, returning props used in the original Lynx ad including cheerleader pom poms and a monkey toy.

She apologises for any offence caused by the online Lynx ad while a breaking news style ticker tape runs across the bottom stating: "Lynx apologises for any offence caused".

The apology video has been developed by ad agency TMW, which created the original online campaign starring Pinder, banned by the Advertising Standards Authority earlier this week after 14 complaints that it was degrading to women and unsuitable for children.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I'm still surprised that it got pulled due to just 14 complaints, if only it were that easy with potholes as well! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter wrote:
Something for the weekend Wink x

...Many thanks for that Lucy, certainly made my weekend Love
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Thanks ever so much to Lucy for tweeting this pic Big Grin

Lucy on twitter wrote:
Sorry, not the greatest celebratory pic, the choice is pretty small on my mob! x

...what do you mean Lucy, it's a gorgeous pic! Thumb Up! All you need to do is upload off the computer directly instead of taking a photo of the screen Wink (surely that's a way more awkward way of doing it, too? Confused)

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

in these times when Lucy content is few and far between i generally find myself checking her twitter a lot more often. noticed this little tidbit today asked by a photographer

@rvds asked:
Quote:
@girlsoho Whats the chances of me ever shooting @LPinderOfficial ?

and girlmanagement replied "very good, email me"...yaddayadda.
lucky guy Big Laugh. the pics he has up on his site look very good and Lucy would no doubt look incredible.
maybe something to look forward to in the future Thumb Up!

Last edited by linkweed on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

good things are always welcome Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=10403166&l=28a8fc4305&id=193972886239

It's very clear that the general public want's Lucy to be in this years Xmas Nuts shoot Thumb Up! Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy Pinder wrote:
Very exciting to be shooting with @RuthRosePhotog today! xx

RuthRosePhoto wrote:
Loving the @LPinderOfficial shoot today Big Grin @SabinavMUA @AntonHearnUK

http://www.ruthrose.co.uk/ruth-rose-fashion-photography.html

definitely a different style of photo. but a very welcome kind of different.Bounce sounds like Sabine is there as well. if these were Nuts pics id be kinda disappointed but how often do we get a different style of shoot of Lucy with another model? Should be good either way.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Not Sabine the model... Sabina Ventriglia, make-up artist Smile

(I always have a hard time remembering that "MUA" stands for "make-up artist" and not "mail user agent" Hehe)
linkweed

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Not Sabine the model... Sabina Ventriglia, make-up artist Smile
D'oh!. but i guess its better that way. Smile
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

a fashion shoot with a male model @AntonHearnUK would be defintely something different from lucy
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

His "bio" on twitter says "aspiring model/presenter/stylist"... I read Lucy's tweet as crediting him as stylist, Ruth as photographer, Sabina as makeup artist, Zoey as hair...
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
a fashion shoot with a male model @AntonHearnUK would be defintely something different from lucy

How can I put this......No thank you. Last thing I want to see in a beautiful woman shoot is some bloke who loves himself Vomit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: