Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

LPinderOfficial wrote:
Tip - do NOT listen to Roger Daltry's 'oceans away' if you are going through pet bereavement Sad !!! x

Cry
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Sorry to read that, guessing it was 1 of her cats Cry
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

1 minute of silence please.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lost my one and only cat recently..felt terrible for weeks..never keep a pet..they may bring u great amounts of joy and happiness when alive but in the end suck u dry emotionally Sad
snowflake

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Lost my one and only cat recently..felt terrible for weeks..never keep a pet..they may bring u great amounts of joy and happiness when alive but in the end suck u dry emotionally Sad

Life is made of good and bad things. We NEED these bad things to evoluate (like an eternal child). But for exiting evoluated from these sorts of experiences, we have to make fully a work of mourning. So i wish you, and Lucy, a good mourning! Thumb Up!
Yeap. I can understand cos i had some cats. I can conclue today ( Grandad ) that the emotional interest they are given is proportional to an emotional lack, to give or to receive. Pets, and more particulary cats, serve of emotional sponge. When the cat dies, you don't cry a friend but all the affection you have put in it.
I'm sure if you resolve this problem of affection, you won't see cats by the same way anymore, and you even could have one other. Wink
I don't know your story sexybeast, but about LP, her needs of sun, her seductive exhibition and her great affection for cats could symbolize an underlying relational failure with... her father. Subject wich maybe have never been tackled, it seems... Scratch Chin
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

And here's where I come in and say that psychology is a pseudo-science, and the fight is on...
snowflake

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
And here's where I come in and say that psychology is a pseudo-science, and the fight is on...

What fight? Confused
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I meant discussion, but sometime my english fails me. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter wrote:
Looking forward to seeing the Nuts team today Smile x
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Thats good news, perhaps a new shoot in the pipe line? Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

glad she posted that, now i wont be disappointed if shes not in the mag next week, or a few weeks after. there will be a shoot, and we will see it eventually Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Many thanks to the lovely Lucy for this Thumb Up! Heart

Lucy on twitter wrote:
Oooh, hit 30,000 followers....here's a calendar pic to celebrate Wink x

http://twitter.com/LPinderOfficial

...and anyone who hasn't yet got it, you can get Lucy's calendar here Big Smile http://www.redhotglamourgirls.co.uk/Shop/index.cfm/ModelShop/ProductDetail/ModelID/1/cid/57/pid/3411/
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter wrote:
Shooting with the lovely @Rhianmarie @ArabellaD @laceybanghard @SabineJofficial with @JDalemo & @girlsoho today Smile xx

Apparently it is a Christmas shoot... (apologies for mentioning that word when it's only just November! Smile)
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

A Nuts Christmas issue wouldn't be complete without Lucy Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

It has yet to be confirmed if it's for Nuts or not...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: