Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Yeah Barca did get lucky but I was expecting more from Man U!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Has Lucy gave up on Twitter?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

She just comes and goes on it, you must have noticed Smile She isn't like, say, me, tweeting endless garbage all the time Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Garbage to some, I find it rather interesting. Im sorry to hear about your Pigeons Cry
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

seems she went to see take that Vomit, what music style is she into now, god i hope its not the crap they play on radio. tiney and co were good 5 years ago.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
EVISU

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

is lucy doing another m*db*ll event.

1 comment on twitter says she got a few months to find a car? any1 know anything
EVISU

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

LPinderOfficial Lucy Pinder
Me and @frayerjay ridiculously excited already! Got a few months to think about appropriate wheels.......x
15 Jul

just incase anybody missed he tweet

Edited to remove a username. I've met that bloke; he's a nasty little lying manipulative worm who messes with people's heads, and I'd rather not have his username on my site, thanks... ~ P
EVISU

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

hope lucy knows what he is like. Wry
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy did say this on Twitter when she was at Lynx HQ answering questions.

.....Hoping to do the US @M****Rally this November

Along with other comments, I think she doing the westcoast rally. Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Love this pic Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

very nice. i sure hope her management is trying to get her a shoot in front. their shoots are always amazing. and she'd have done the cycle and appeared in nuts,loaded and front all in one year. like the good old times Grandad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I have now fixed the exposure and colour balance Smile

...Please, when there is a badly-exposed photo, wait until I get on the scene... it's a lot less hassle to correct it when I don't have to delete the bad copy off the server Smile

Yes, I too hope GM manage to place Lucy in Front, I've been hoping for that for ages Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Sorry Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
LPinderOfficial Lucy Pinder
Me and @frayerjay ridiculously excited already! Got a few months to think about appropriate wheels.......x
15 Jul

just incase anybody missed he tweet

Edited to remove a username. I've met that bloke; he's a nasty little lying manipulative worm who messes with people's heads, and I'd rather not have his username on my site, thanks... ~ P

EVISU wrote:
hope lucy knows what he is like. Wry

Unfortunately it appears that this is not the case Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: