Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

do you think there's any chance that lucy will take candid pics of her self to post on twitter like leanne crow and sophie do?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy was posting pics to begin with which was great, try Tweeting her and ask about it Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy's been watching Question Time again Smile

Lucy on twitter wrote:
BBC QT, fast becoming repetitively boring - no real debating on issues, just slanging matchs between the party representatives....yawn x

I can imagine it... Haven't noticed Lucy's specific complaint myself as I haven't watched QT recently, but it rings true, it does seem that any kind of heavyweight programme is having the intellectual content slowly leached out of it...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Theirs an almost replica QT happening right now on the BBC news channel, it has the same host Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
There's no mention of the new Lynx campaign on the Lynx website. I'm guessing they like to keep things pretty close to the chest.....

It's supposed to be being launched on the 28th Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Look what Lucy just posted on her Twitter page as a way to say thanks for the subs she has Big Smile

Could this be the first pic of her new Daily Start shoot?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I don't think so - it doesn't look DailyStarish, and it's from Monday, not two months ago. Lovely pic though Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

So where could it be from do you think? My initial thought was the Daily Star but it could be something completely new, does anyone have any thoughts? Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I don't know - the date matches up with what I knew of Lucy doing something interesting, but I don't know any more than that. I'm hoping it was for Nuts - she did after all appear in the News section of Nuts the same day which often indicates a new Nuts shoot whether they actually say that or not Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy's just announced that she will be begin shooting for her 2012 calendar next week Smile Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Looks like Lucy might like to be a celebrity Virtual Volunteer for Cats Protection, nice 1 Lucy Thumb Up!

http://www.thespaway.com/catsprotection/virtualvolunteer.html
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

...and end up running a place like this - that would be excellent Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Yeah I just saw that vid, thats one unique place! Thumb Up! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Seeing as Lucy and - it seems - quite a few of our members (including myself) were wanting a result like this, I think this tweet deserves to be posted Big Grin

Lucy on twitter wrote:
Congrats Barca fans! Commiserations man u fans, but the best team definitely won tonight x
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

ye barca played good, best man u was park i think. man u let barca play there there game which is a passing game, but barcas last 2 goals wer lucky
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: