Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
too bad her real twitter is a ghost town. oh well, ill settle for her just tweeting when she has an upcoming shoot.

That's fine by me too Smile upcoming shoots and odd bits like the Vegas pics, ie. the really useful stuff... I'd not ask for more. As we all know Lucy's not really into this sort of stuff, she's said so several times and has also recently demonstrated it by taking a photo of a computer screen and uploading that instead of uploading the pic straight off the computer! Smile Worse than kilbs Hehe (sorry kilbs) ... So I'm still a bit uncomfortable about her being on it at all as there's something of an air of her being pressured into doing something she's not into (and I'm sure everyone here knows what I think about that sort of thing). I'm quite happy with the idea of her only tweeting useful stuff, and not tweeting about it every time she sneezes just to satisfy some corporate-image "models should tweet" idea.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Its good that Lucy is on Twitter, Its something ive hoped shed do and shes now on it so im happy. The thing im not so happy about is that there was words about there being some behind the scenes pics of her latest shoot that were still to see, Perhaps we will see them soon after her presumed shoot next week? Big Smile Thumb Up!
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
... behind the scenes pics of her latest shoot that were still to see, Perhaps we will see them soon after her presumed shoot next week? Big Smile Thumb Up!

I thought they would be out this week, to fill in between shoots. Smile I know that would give away the next shoot, but a sneak peek would be nice. Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Its good that Lucy is on Twitter, Its something ive hoped shed do and shes now on it so im happy.

Oh, sure, it's handy and it's nice to see the stuff she writes Smile it's just that it's not something she'd have ever done of her own accord, so I was hoping she'd stick to that Smile

Toddf wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:
... behind the scenes pics of her latest shoot that were still to see, Perhaps we will see them soon after her presumed shoot next week? Big Smile Thumb Up!

I thought they would be out this week, to fill in between shoots. Smile I know that would give away the next shoot, but a sneak peek would be nice. Big Smile

I think we're seeing the result of that tweet being GM rather than Lucy herself... I think they jumped the gun a bit Smile "this is what people will expect, so we'll post this" - and then there turned out not to be any pics after all. Either that or they've forgotten Smile

Still, we can still hope you're right, Todd, and there'll be some after the shoot's come out Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
As we all know Lucy's not really into this sort of stuff, she's said so several times and has also recently demonstrated it by taking a photo of a computer screen and uploading that instead of uploading the pic straight off the computer! Smile Worse than kilbs Hehe (sorry kilbs)

OY Im not that bad Ive learned a few tricks by niow you know Big Grin

but its nice to be in the same state as Lucy Big Grin Big Grin
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

i'm not on facebook or twitter...am i missing somethingh?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:

You're missing the Lucy Pinder facebook fan page and this website's facebook page Smile

Well, "missing"... you can still read them, you just can't "Like" things or post comments.

Similarly with twitter, you can read it without having an account on it - indeed without visiting the site at all, since there are now feeds of Lucy's and this site's twitters at the bottom of the forum pages Smile - but you can't reply.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:

No.

I have a facebook account last visited 7 months ago. Hardly ever visited in the 2 years I've had it. It's just a place people post things I just don't want to know. Example....

Just going to the shop to buy a tin of baked beans.

Twitter is even worse from wht I've seen of it. So they couldn't pay me to get me on it.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Is that meant to make sense in some alternate universe? I don't think even Deep Thought could make sense of Twitter!

I know exactly what you mean, I'm going to at least give it a try though. Like learning a different language. Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

It means that Lucy mentioned them in her tweet, you'll notice that the @ symbol followed by there names were blue, this means you can click on her tweet and see what they were talking about. At least... Thats what I think it means Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Nice to know I'm not alone! Believe me, I've tried to use Twitter but can't understand what it's all about. Most of it seems to be in some strange language that even my Babel Fish can't translate, prime example is the first post on the Twitter feed at the bottom of these very pages:

LPinderOfficial
@staceylmassey me @rosiejones1990 & @Kellypg3 at Tao vegas x http://twitpic.com/3t9t7c

The English seems to say " At Stacey L Massey me at Rosie Jones 1990 and Kelly P G at Tao Vegas".

Is that meant to make sense in some alternate universe? I don't think even Deep Thought could make sense of Twitter!

Aoww, poor Lucy Hehe

The @ symbol is used to generate a reference to someone's twitter username. It means both that the username shows up as a link which you can click on to go to that user's twitter page, and that the message itself shows up in that user's twitter feed (at least that's what's supposed to happen, but there are at least two bugs which mean that it randomly doesn't, which have been there for ages and twitter still haven't fixed them).

Stacey Massey's username is staceylmassey
Rosie Jones's username is rosiejones1990 (though she's now changed it to rosieofthejones)
Kelly Hall's username is Kellypg3 (pg3 standing for Page 3... Kelly of Page 3)

So Lucy's message means...

"Stacey Massey, me, Rosie Jones and Kelly Hall at Tao Vegas" ... followed by the link to the pic of them.

(I wonder if there are other nightclubs in Vegas called Dao and Sao? Hehe)

It is a real problem that twitter limits you to 140 characters - that's half the problem with it as you end up having to write stuff in abbreviated mong-speak to fit it all in, or else limiting your posts to trivia like "my bum is itching". Pandering to the deplorable modern tendency to have the attention span of a goldfish. And those shortened URLs that you can't tell what they link to are infuriating.... Twitter should at the very least change the limit to 140 characters plus URLs plus @ references, or better still, do that but also make the limit say 300 characters so you actually have room to say something at least semi-intelligent.
pogo

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Nono "Consider the missing words". If you add "This is a picture of" to the beginning of Lucy's tweet...

Tongue

Big Grin
pogo

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: