Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I'll offcourse inform everyone on this thread if anything pops up on the dashboard Thumb Up! I perhaps might ask Lucy if theirs anything like that planned Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Well Lucy's latest tweet describes it as a "web campaign", so maybe it won't be so difficult to get to see it after all Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Once again I tweeted to soon! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Too soon or too late? Smile To me the logic would seem to be... it's probably fairly safe to assume that Lucy, shall we say, doesn't spend all her time in front of twitter Hehe So if you wait until she tweets and then send something, it might well turn out that by the time you've sent it she's not there any more and when she gets back there are 200 later tweets so she never gets far enough down the backlog of trivia to see it. So what you have to do is try and guess when she's going to be on and tweet just before she gets there, so yours ends up on top of the pile and easy to see. Which is a lot harder to do Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Hehe
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy on my xbox? Bow
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

This is cool something different Big Smile so when do we get to see it then Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
so when do we get to see it then Smile

I asked Lynx for a sneak peek today, They said we have to wait. Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

28th May, according to girlsoho on twitter just now Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy pinder wrote:
Hope everyone's had a lovely long easter weekend & consumed lots of chocolate oeufs! Wink x

Can someone explain why Lucy employed the french word "oeufs" instead of the english one "eggs"? Is it a mark of chocolate wich passed in the usual language? Thanks. Scratch Chin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

She's just using a different word for amusement Smile It doesn't have any other meaning - it's just something people do sometimes, use a foreign word because it's a bit more fun than using an English one Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
She's just using a different word for amusement Smile It doesn't have any other meaning - it's just something people do sometimes, use a foreign word because it's a bit more fun than using an English one Smile

¡A huevo! Hehe
snowflake

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
OK! People does that here too but at the difference it's with foreign words known by everybody. It's the first time i note it in english language and it surprised me, especially with a word ("oeufs" in better: "œufs ") i wonder how she and you, dear english friends, can pronounce it Hehe , that's all! Smile
Amusement, fun: this meaning goes well to me. Thanks! Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
a word ("oeufs" in better: "œufs ") i wonder how she and you, dear english friends, can pronounce it Hehe

It is a difficult word for English people to pronounce correctly! But that's another part of it... it has an odd sound which is slightly amusing to English ears Smile
snowflake

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I imagine it! Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: