Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Got nothing new or worthwhile to add..but its been almost 24 hrs since anyone said anything on this forum...so...... Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I suspect we will hear some new info from Lucy's Twitter about her days filming Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Her days filming what?
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

The Lynx thing, others with her include Charlotte McKenna Big Smile
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Great news Thumb Up! ...did not know this..thanks Rocky Smile ....and now that things are up and running here lets revive a thread thats been dead for a long time Big Grin ...any thread...u choose
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I was only gone 6 days! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I suspect we will hear some new info from Lucy's Twitter about her days filming Thumb Up!

I guess we all hope so, but after her initial burst of let's-play-with-the-new-thing she seems to have largely lost interest in twitter now...
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

U'r no fun Big Grin ...try and stay away longer the next time Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Yeah I was a little worried that she would stop using it, it might be just because shes been busy?
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Would I be right in saying that once this Lynx thing is done it will be on TV? Also anyone else who is a member of Xbox Live will also know that every time theirs a new Lynx advert it gets added to the XBL dashboard with additional themes, videos, and gamer pictures Big Smile Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Would I be right in saying that once this Lynx thing is done it will be on TV?

I think that's the idea Smile

Which is kind of awkward because with adverts not having well-defined schedules with advance notice thereof, it might force me to not only leave TV-receiving apparatus set up and operational, but actually watch the horrid thing, just to make sure of not missing anything important... Headache

RockyMoney wrote:
Also anyone else who is a member of Xbox Live will also know that every time theirs a new Lynx advert it gets added to the XBL dashboard with additional themes, videos, and gamer pictures Big Smile Thumb Up!

Can you get at that stuff without having to have an xbox?
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I think you can view it on the XBL website. The themes and gamer pics are designed for the xbox interface so Im not entirely sure, Ill ask a few people. Stand by! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

The short answer is NO. You can download them from the website to your console automatically but you cant view the content itself on your PC. However I'm sure there is a way Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Roll Eyes

...Ah well, thanks for asking Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: