Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Lucy has just reposted the pic below on twitter.

Which has reminded me... Sunday is the 3rd April... it's National Lucy Pinder Day Big Grin

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Well, Pigeon, I gotta tell you that pic was a bitter disappointment for me. My heart literally somersaulted when I read her tweet, 'cause I thought she was going to post a candid, self-made phone camera photo of herself (in pure Twitter style, eh Diora Baird?)... but no. She gave us another studio pic, and a repeated one to add insult to injury.

Weep

Sad panda is sad.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Latest from Lucy's twitter...

Lucy on twitter wrote:
Had a fab day at brands hatch with team AON doing grid girl duties for Tom Chilton Smile xx

Should have been for Jason Plato Hehe - Especially since he was the winner!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I wonder if you could have spotted Lucy? There was coverage on ITV 4 earlier today. Its a long shot but thought Id throw it out their Thumb Up! Nice to see Lucy doing some good old fashioned grid duties, Id have stalled my engine Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

All I can find so far is this which is so small as to be hardly worth posting Sad Please fill in the rant about there not being any advance notice of the event for yourselves...

Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

from the tweets between TC and LP I had a feeling this was going to happen. cant believe thats the 1st Brands BTCC ive missed in years and my fav lady is with one of my fav drivers, am totally gutted!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Sod's Law, isn't it, you must be BangHead-ing big time...

You've now had me thinking I've missed something on twitter Hehe - so I've been back through both feeds until when Lucy joined twitter but all I can find is banana cake Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I reckon Lucy ought to do this job Big Grin http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/185346/David-Cameron-s-Twitter-tsar-to-get-142k/
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

I like the sound of this Big Grin

Lucy on twitter wrote:
Another long but fun day filming with Lynx......included having to pretend to seduce the gorgeous @charlottemckenn ! Jealous boys?! Wink x
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

pic of this girl please
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Here Wink
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

is she one of the girls from the bennettes bikes video?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

No, that was Charlotte Toon (who is also one of this year's Bennetts Babes). Charlotte McKenna has done a Lynx video before, with Emma Glover.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page!Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official Twitter Page! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I like the sound of this Big Grin

Lucy on twitter wrote:
Another long but fun day filming with Lynx......included having to pretend to seduce the gorgeous @charlottemckenn ! Jealous boys?! Wink x

...And apparently that was only the second day of a five-day assignment Big Grin looks like we ought to be expecting something fairly spectacular out of this Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: