Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Shot today, apparently; I thought it had been shot already but never mind.

So far it seems we have one shoot pic and one BTS pic. The shoot pic is the same looks-just-like-a-Nuts-shoot kind of thing that we got last year and the year before, with the usual Nuts Standard Unattractive Expression (TM) and lipstick fail. The BTS pic, by contrast, is lovely, and it's a shame the calendar won't be made of those instead...

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
hotshot

Contributions: 49

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

would Lucy gives topless shoot in new calender?
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

hotshot wrote:
would Lucy gives topless shoot in new calender?

Off course she will Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

she looks wow!!
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Yeh that shot looks like Lucy will be thrusting her tits out for us....marvellous!
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

Yeh that shot looks like Lucy will be thrusting her tits out for us....marvellous!

fingers crossed Pray
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

There is way too much photoshop in this picture. Lucy's skin looks drawn and plastic. As though Lucy's had a face lift. Lucy's eyes aren't sparkling in it either Thumb Down
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Photoshopping is great. I love my women to look like department store mannequins.

Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
There is way too much photoshop in this picture. Lucy's skin looks drawn and plastic. As though Lucy's had a face lift. Lucy's eyes aren't sparkling in it either Thumb Down

I agree. I must hold my hands up to the corners, which were missing and had to be reconstructed (I am so fed up with having to repair that sort of rubbish), but I didn't go anywhere near Lucy's face...
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

A non topless calendar says to me that there will be no comeback, which is a shame as this past couple of years she's looked better than ever. She'll probably just release a calendar each year for the next few years, similar to Kelly Brook.

https://www.calendargirlsuk.com/Document/Edit/lucy-pinder-2015-calendar
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
A non topless calendar says to me that there will be no comeback, which is a shame as this past couple of years she's looked better than ever. She'll probably just release a calendar each year for the next few years, similar to Kelly Brook.

https://www.calendargirlsuk.com/Document/Edit/lucy-pinder-2015-calendar

maybe they'll have a nude and non nude calendar.

keep hope alive Pray
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Well, that's it. This year for the first time in I don't know when, I'm not buying her calendar.

And if anyone else is upset(*) with her retiring, and specially with the manner of her retiring, treating her fans as absolutely nothing; you should do the same. This should be the lowest selling Lucy Pinder calendar ever.

She doesn't listen to fans? Maybe she'll listen to that.

Let's Joey or Stacey have my money, then.

(*) Read that as mad as hell Furious Furious Furious Furious
2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Well, that's it. This year for the first time in I don't know when, I'm not buying her calendar.

And if anyone else is upset(*) with her retiring, and specially with the manner of her retiring, treating her fans as absolutely nothing; you should do the same. This should be the lowest selling Lucy Pinder calendar ever.

She doesn't listen to fans? Maybe she'll listen to that.

Let's Joey or Stacey have my money, then.

(*) Read that as mad as hell Furious Furious Furious Furious

i am with you!
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Pathetic beyond belief. Non topless is a joke.

Enjoy your 'acting career' Lucy...i m off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: