Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Well, that's it. This year for the first time in I don't know when, I'm not buying her calendar.
Was just meaning to type that. Am I missing something or are these just outtakes from last year or even worse, the official site? At this point, having her topless isn't really an issue or requirement. It'd be nice to just see her in a quality shoot with variety in angles/sets/outfits. Then again, as long as she keeps shooting with that same unoriginal, creativity deprived photog it's no big loss. Having the quality of her photoshoots take an absolute nosedive this past year has really helped with the idea of her retiring.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

I am also in agreement with Grendel and Linkweed and will be boycotting the calendar this year unless things change in the next 2 or 3 months.

My biggest gripe is that it's a non-topless calendar shot by Morley! I think if it had been a non-topless one shot by someone talented like Anna Fowler or especially Alice Hawkins, someone with actually a bit of style and imagination, this wouldn't feel like such an insult to the fans. Considering that Lucy and Morley-whatsisface (who she appears to be married to these days) have been treating the fans with contempt for the last year or so, particularly the very sudden and dishonest way that the official website was halted, means that I have no intention of supporting this. They need to realise that you can't give people stuff and then suddenly take it away from them without causing people to be upset.

I may change my mind IF something happens, like for example Lucy shows some actual interest in continuing her modelling (topless or otherwise) with someone OTHER than Morley, if she does any shoots (TL or otherwise) with other sites like Playboy, Pinup Files or Body In Mind or if Lucy actually starts up modelling with the official website again. Until then, unless Lucy shows more interest in modelling, why should I be interested? As she doesn't listen to or communicate with her fans let's hit Lucy and Morley (who will be the 2 biggest moneymakers out of this calendar) in the wallet and then maybe they will listen.

Saying all of this though, I do genuinely wish her luck with her acting. I am just not going to continue to support her half-hearted attitude to modelling. This is capitalism and Lucy being a bit of a Tory will understand what it means when we vote with our wallets, whether she cares or not.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

I too will not be buying the calendar this year.

Personally, I have no problem with the lack of topless pics per se. I do, however, have a problem with the deliberate refusal to cater to the majority of fans who do want them.

My objection is to the total lack of originality and creativity in it. I could pretty well replicate it simply by cutting pics out of Nuts passim and drawing bathing suits on them. I don't see the point of paying for that.

It might be some compensation if Lucy was smiling in any of the pics but we haven't even got that.

It's all the more galling to consider that Lucy's pre-topless-era pics tended to have a bit more about them in order to compensate for the non-toplessness. There was a big change when she did go topless to an unsubtle "LOOK! BOOBS!" style. Now she seems to be just carrying on with that style only with a top on, as if she has forgotten how to do anything else.

Pinderlust wrote:
Saying all of this though, I do genuinely wish her luck with her acting. I am just not going to continue to support her half-hearted attitude to modelling. This is capitalism and Lucy being a bit of a Tory will understand what it means when we vote with our wallets, whether she cares or not.

I too wish her luck with her acting... always have done. But it is not a reason to suddenly become rubbish at modelling!

Lucy ought to know, if anyone does, that having once gone topless it will achieve nothing to stop doing it except to p*ss everyone off. You can't put the genie back in the bottle.

And if she thinks that dropping the topless pics will make any difference to her acting career, she is just plain wrong. It won't make the slightest difference to anyone's perception of her. Not after all the years of toplessness that there have been already. She is firmly established in the public mind as a topless model and it is far too late to change that. Even if there was any point in changing it, which there isn't.

Time was when Lucy was notably astute and had a knack for picking the right thing to do. The last several years, though, that seems to have gone out of the window and indeed been replaced with more or less the exact opposite. I used to do all I could to defend Lucy on the grounds that she was overly afflicted by bad management and bad advice from those around her, but it has now gone well beyond the point where that is a reasonable attitude to take - she has had more than enough time to realise and do something about it, but instead she seems totally oblivious and is doing things which are just plain dumb. And there is another reason for me not to buy the calendar: if Lucy can't be bothered, then neither can I.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

WOW !!! Clap ....that coming from you Pigeon !!...that ought to wake her up Big Laugh
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Somehow I doubt it.
Friendlee

Contributions: 10

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Although I am at the bottom of the hierarchy of the forum, I have much to say, and please argue if I am wrong i like to see many opinions.

I too am not getting the calendar as this one pretty much represents a calendar representing somebody who doesn't do calendars if you catch my drift. Lucy or 'Adam' or even Morley (in my opinion) have grown rather hypocritical about her career, the average post on her Facebook page is nothing new and just pictures within her years tagged #lucypinder #actress #model, if I were to put that in my perspective there'd be #retired #spinoffgalore (hence the fact she appears in one or many things which are very unrecognised.

Another thing is her recent post which is about her website and her calendar, the only comments are about the calendar but I don't think anybody even the admins of the page know how ironic the post is, according to the people here you cannot access the website yet they still make links to it once every 10ish posts.

I have come to a conclusion that Lucy's modelling career is officially over, yet she doesn't say so, nor does she say otherwise, she has disappeared from the career is probably a better way to describe it, any the only way she can still earn is by making calendars which decrease in sales as time goes by.

No more topless guys, but she's a goner.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:17 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Somehow I doubt it.

Somehow so do I...

Friendlee wrote:
Although I am at the bottom of the hierarchy of the forum, I have much to say, and please argue if I am wrong i like to see many opinions.

Eh, we don't do "hierarchy", the whole point is if anyone has anything to say they can say it Smile

Friendlee wrote:
Another thing is her recent post which is about her website and her calendar, the only comments are about the calendar but I don't think anybody even the admins of the page know how ironic the post is, according to the people here you cannot access the website yet they still make links to it once every 10ish posts.

Refusal to admit there's anything wrong even when it is staring everyone in the face is standard procedure for that crowd. For instance back in 2011 when MNS Media were running Lucy's site and made such a pig's ear of it that Girl Management terminated their business with them - postage stamp sized videos, unworkable subscription mechanism, links that were supposed to be to Lucy's stuff but that took you to their numerous pr0n sites instead, destroyed four years' worth of content on the official forum through kindergarten-level incompetence, replaced the forum software with some unbelievable rubbish that looked and functioned as if a seven-year-old had written it and was nigh on unusable - the posts on the official forum fell into three categories: (1) Users complaining that nothing worked and getting censored or deleted, (2) Admins insisting there was nothing wrong, (3) MNS Media blowing their own trumpet and calling anyone who complained mentally ill, (4) Attacks on this site for allowing people to post their complaints without being censored or deleted.

That is just one example, but the experience is shared by everyone who refuses to leave their brain outside and vote just as the leaders tell 'em to, and is a very widespread cause of complaint. Put simply, it has been the case pretty well right from the start that everyone in any "official" position surrounding Lucy treats the fans like dirt, and it is no wonder that there is plenty of bad feeling about it.

Anyway, here are the preview pics from the calendar's pre-order page...

lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Well that's it then. She's almost definitely done with topless shoots if she can't even bother to make a proper calendar.

Even though she appears to be somewhat clever (or so I recall, from watching and reading something), she does seem dumb at times, this occasion included considering how she apparently believes that ceasing all topless modelling will make her more successful as an actress, which as you've pointed out Pigeon, isn't going to happen due to her already well established public image as a topless model. In fact, it will only worsen her public image. She will lose more fans than she can possibly gain in the film industry.

She needs to wake up while she has the looks to be a model, her acting career won't ever take off anyway, she's simply not good enough and probably only get roles because of connections and/or her looks.
Holte139

Contributions: 17

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

I get the disappointment around the lack of topless shots, and I hope this isn't a result of having not seen any of her work for a while, but I think some of those shots are the best she's looked in a while. To me, she's definitely getting better looking the older she gets.

Also, I've noticed an error with the typography on that November preview shot. The '30' should be at the bottom and not the top, it makes the layout look 'confused', like it hasn't been aligned properly or something like that.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Is this Nuts???

It just the same as what Lucy has been doing for the last few years. Same type of outfit. Same old poses. Same old sets. I'm not saying Lucy still isn't gorgeous. It's just that Lucy has become another same, same model. We don't see nothing for months. Then when it comes it's just the same recycled stuff. Lucy really needs a new direction with a new photographer Weep Sad Cry
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

I'm not going to re-type it so here's my rant

But people can't read that because they need to log in, so I've C&Ped it Smile ~ P

patriot wrote:
I've got to say agree with every thing above to a degree.

I'm with Paulb on the BW pics, I'm in the same minority.

As far as the calender goes, I like the cover pic and the reverse but the rest are all a bit...............meh!
Kind of like it's been put together with left overs from the official site.

I don't have anything against DM or his work and he has produced some very nice sets of Lucy. But in the main he shoots Lucy exactly the same as all the 20yo models he works with. She can be so much more and do so much better.

And it's not that I'm against her going back to none topless as all of the post 06 fans will be, along with a handful of others that have been here since day one I support the move back.

But as jslice123 pointed out, look at material from Anna Fowler, RVDS, Ruth Rose and the recent work with Alice Hawkins and Jerri Jarmeh. These guys have pulled of some incredibly sexy, seductive, tasteful and mature shoots with Lucy. As soon as they've hit the net the whole spectrum of Lucy's fan have raved about them. Annd DM can pull off this kind of shoot when he wants to.

This calender just seems a little lazy and half arssed. And once again as if no attention has been paid to what actual fans and supporters have been saying but rather going along with what they think the masses want.

I hate being negative I really do. I just think one of the greatest glamour models of all time, an icon and inspiration of a generation deserves better.

Rant over .... mwah_x_ ... Wink

Needles to say like most, I'm truly disappointed and disheartened by this.

I will say though for the record I'm at polar opposites to most on this as far as Lucy reverting to non-topless and her retirement.

Not only do I not oppose the decisions, but they have my full support.
The manner in which they are being executed however I do not approve of. I've said for some time, and hoped, that Lucy would soon be leaving the glamour arena with the same bang in which she entered. Unfortunately this is not the case.

Disappointed is an understatement Cry
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

patriot wrote:

Needles to say like most, I'm truly disappointed and disheartened by this.

I will say though for the record I'm at polar opposites to most on this as far as Lucy reverting to non-topless and her retirement.

Not only do I not oppose the decisions, but they have my full support.
The manner in which they are being executed however I do not approve of. I've said for some time, and hoped, that Lucy would soon be leaving the glamour arena with the same bang in which she entered. Unfortunately this is not the case.

Disappointed is an understatement Cry

We don't differ to much patriot.

I too am happy to see Lucy go back none topless. It really doesn't bother me either way.

As for retirement from modelling. I think Lucy can still go on for some years. Why not. Kelly Brook is still going strong and Kelly is older than Lucy with a build not much unlike Lucy. Plus Kelly is still as in demand now as when she started. Kelly seems to have been managed well. Kelly pretty much has done everything. Unlike Lucy.

To see Lucy go from modelling I think would be a mistake. It still comes down to the mismanagement. Lucy still has a lot to do in the modelling world. More classic or artistic shoots come to mind.

I'm not going to even start on DM and his style. As it's never changed and I think he's not capable of anything other than he does. It was different to start with. But just repeating everything with the same style and the only change the model becomes boring.

The calendar is a prime example of this. Again to say the none topless doesn't bother me. In fact it's the only change. But again it's the same style of shoot and clothing that has been used for years. Who in the winter months wears swimsuit/bikini? Why didn't they try something season or monthly. Picking out a setting or style to suit each month?
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

Has anybody tried downloading and exporting from this yet?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id756387884?mt=8

I don't have any apple devices to try it.
2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Lucy Pinder Official 2015 CalendarPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2015 Calendar Reply with quote

why no topless??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: