Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul26efc

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

How cool would it be if she could write your name with a little message and then sign her name underneath. Suppose it would take her ages to do
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

It's not how the system works... what happens is they send Lucy a big pile of calendars, she sits there and signs them all while remembering what it was like doing lines at school for a punishment, then the pile of signed calendars get sent to Calendar Girls to be sent out to us. So she can't sign them personally because she doesn't know who they're for.

On the other hand you could always buy one and then send it to Girl Management along with the return postage and a note asking her to sign it personally Smile
paul26efc

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
It's not how the system works... what happens is they send Lucy a big pile of calendars, she sits there and signs them all while remembering what it was like doing lines at school for a punishment, then the pile of signed calendars get sent to Calendar Girls to be sent out to us. So she can't sign them personally because she doesn't know who they're for.

On the other hand you could always buy one and then send it to Girl Management along with the return postage and a note asking her to sign it personally Smile

Haha that's actually a good idea, i wonder has anyone done that ?
lucyspint

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Dezoomifyed the Preview Pics from Calenderclub.co.uk. You're welcome.

snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

paul26efc wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

On the official forum, veyron91 tried it 4 months ago. He's still waiting... Wry
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

lucyspint wrote:
Dezoomifyed the Preview Pics from Calenderclub.co.uk. You're welcome.

Do you have any more?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
paul26efc wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

On the official forum, veyron91 tried it 4 months ago. He's still waiting... Wry

Gah... That always used to be one of the things Neon were notorious for - hanging on to stuff sent for signing for ages and then giving 11 months' worth of it to Lucy all at once (and the official forum then tried to blame the delay on the post office Roll Eyes) ... GM were better at that... looks like they've now lost it in yet another area Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Lucy is signing calendars today Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

paul26efc

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Lucy is signing calendars today Big Smile

[img]http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/images/lucy-pinder/lucy-pinder-25-09-

2013-2014-calendar-signing-3-11033.jpg[/img]

I haven't bought mine yet, was going to get it on Friday, will it still get signed?
Or do you think I'm too late?
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

I also haven't bought mine yet, mainly because i buy two every year: the lucy one and another by another model. The candidates for this year are alice goodwin, sophie reader or joey fisher (not in that order). I've been unable to find a place that sells online both calendars. I don't mind having the calendar signed so i could bought from another website.

suggestions?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

paul26efc wrote:
I haven't bought mine yet, was going to get it on Friday, will it still get signed?
Or do you think I'm too late?

As long as you do it before the 30th you should be OK Smile

Grendel wrote:
I also haven't bought mine yet, mainly because i buy two every year: the lucy one and another by another model. The candidates for this year are alice goodwin, sophie reader or joey fisher (not in that order). I've been unable to find a place that sells online both calendars. I don't mind having the calendar signed so i could bought from another website.

suggestions?

Calendar Girls UK lists Joey Fisher's calendar... http://www.calendargirlsuk.com/Document/Edit/JoeyFisher2014

They don't have Alice Goodwin's yet, but she is on their list of models and they do say "many more 2014 calendars coming soon" so it's probably worth keeping an eye on their site Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Don't know about the calendar...but that is one of her finest pics ever Silly Cloud 9 Rotate Thumb Up!
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Bought them both, and I believe I'm on time to the signature too. Hehe
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: