Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Some of those shots are sensational! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Scanned versions...

linkweed wrote:
And, unless my eyes deceive me, they're untouched. Untouched swimsuit candids, brilliant Big Smile

Indeed Big Smile ...though there is untouched and untouched; it is apparent that the photographer failed to make any correction for the change in colour temperature when the sun goes behind a cloud and so I have had to adjust the colour balance accordingly on the cloudy shots... those ones were distinctly blue and corpsey in the originals. I do hope the final calendar versions are corrected for that!

It is a bit confusing though since Nuts credits the photographer as being Trevor Adams. I thought Zoe McConnell was doing it. It would be a shame to find that they had two photographers on the job and the other set isn't up to this standard...

What I particularly like about these pics myself is that there are shots of Lucy from the left which really are from the left Big Smile Dare we hope that she is losing her antipathy to being shot from the left? Because these pics are fine proof that she looks just as lovely from that side Big Smile
jpwolf197

Contributions: 3

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Lucy just keeps getting better and better and her 2014 calendar is going to be a certain hit Smile So naturally stunning, awesome figure (they should model the Coke bottle around her figure), just beautiful and no photoshopping needed, I can never understand why the media seem to photoshop everything Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Welp looks like im buying another one of her calendars and going to pay extra to get it presigned.
jpwolf197

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

The last two years, Lucy has signed pre-ordered copies of her calendar on Red Hot Glamour Girls so may well happen this year (fingers crossed) Big Grin
Tungsten

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

None of the actual shots appear to be included in the finished calendar Sad

http://personalisedmerch.com/dsmimages/AD6/36/BF/E7AEA12A96DCC4F30D6EEDC3966A.pdf
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

October seems to be one of them.
But anyway I am happy for the general work made in a spirit of evolution, in particular in the field of sensuality.
Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

You can preorder Lucy's 2014 Calendar on this link - 10.99 and the usual signing deal, if you order it before 30th September you get it signed by Lucy as a bonus Big Grin

The website seems to be redhotglamourgirls setting up a new site under a different name; it looks kind of half-finished at the moment - some very strange URLs on it - so if anything causes a problem I'd reckon on waiting a few days and it'll probably be fixed Smile

jpwolf197

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

I pre-ordered a couple of 2014 Lucy Pinder Calendars from www.calendargirlsuk.com. There was a slight issue with the ordering system but I will say that their customer service was brilliant and they got my order placed and fixed the issue very quickly Big Smile

Bearing in mind it is a new site, the guys running it are or were from the www.redhotglamourgirls.com and www.infocado.co.uk sites.

Just love the fact that each year so far, the lovely Lucy is generously signing pre orders of her calendar, long may it continue because from what I can see, Lucy just keeps blossoming in beauty each year Smile

Recommendation: Get your pre-orders in now guys Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Looks like the price is now down to 9.99 Big Smile

http://www.calendargirlsuk.com/Document/Edit/LucyPinder2014-1

eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Let's hope by "Official" that don't mean they won't be allowed here.
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Tungsten

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Pre order before the 31st September? They do realise September only has 30 days? D'oh!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2014 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

It says 30th when I look at it Confused

There is now another preorder link - you can get it from Calendar Club as well now http://www.calendarclub.co.uk/p-1099-lucy-pinder-2014-wall-calendar.aspx Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: