Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

If we ordered before October 1st when do we get them roughly (If you know)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Think it was a couple of weeks last year IIRC Smile
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

I'm waiting out by my mailbox rain and shine for the poster haha
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

devianttubs

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Just checking in to see if anyone's has arrived yet? I expect once they are dispatched there will be a torrent of appreciation, but everyday now I wonder if when i get home it'll be waiting for me.. and so far disappointment Sad
Come on Red Hot Glamour Girls!! We're waiting!!
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

devianttubs wrote:
Just checking in to see if anyone's has arrived yet? I expect once they are dispatched there will be a torrent of appreciation, but everyday now I wonder if when i get home it'll be waiting for me.. and so far disappointment Sad
Come on Red Hot Glamour Girls!! We're waiting!!

Exactly how i feel mate! Every day i get home form work and im disappointed
Saintness

Contributions: 56

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Just got an email saying the calendar shipped! Now the mailbox anticipation will be vicious!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Oooooooooooooo and me and me Bounce Bounce Big Grin
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

i got the email as well but Its going to take at least 2 weeks for it to ship to America they said or at least could take up to that long.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Received my 2 calendars this morning Big Smile
devianttubs

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Ive never been so happy to see a middle aged man in shorts before this morning. Love the calander!!! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

They left mine leaning up against the outside of my front door, didn't even put a card through to let me know it was there... which caused me something of a panic when I read the last two posts - "oh crap, what's happened to mine?" Yikes! Fortunately it didn't get rained on and nobody nicked it Smile
Saintness

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Aaaaand Lucy has arrived in America!

...or at least many fine images of her, bound at the top and signed by the pretty lady herself! The email said 15-20 days for outside Europe, but I'd say they did considerably better.

Anyways, very pleased, one of her best calendars yet. Smile
eziothekilla

Contributions: 1

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

So where are the pics from the calendar? Sad
Saintness

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

In the calendar, silly! Go buy one! Haha just kidding, just click "Previous", they were posted earlier in this thread. But seriously, buy one, its awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: