Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Not to be a wet blanket...but looking over the months...this calendar looks very redundant and uninspired to me.

It looks like it could be outtakes from last years calendar.

Lucy looks great, but the powers that be could have better served her in regards to theme.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

I hear you Richard...although i'm personally completely sold on the new calendar pics (how often do u get to see Lucy's bum!! Hehe )..i do realize that some of these pics are from other photo-shoots like loaded etc...i've had complains about the artistic regression or monotony of these features in the past myself...not this one though Hehe ..but i'd definately like to hear more from u..what would u have done differently with this particular shoot
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

I think the same than Richard.
Lucy made this job with a perfection, too much perhaps... She's magnificient as ever Cloud 9 and the glamour effect wich expresses from this pics is quite powerful... but in a kind of so accentuated standard style, and with situation so abstract than it's at two fingers to fall in the vulgar, or worse, in a burlesque parody of glamour! Wry
It remembers me the last calendar where i was believing in advertising for wall and floor covers! Hehe

I think this photoshoot theme is not enough worked out for old fans who know and believe in a larger talent of Lucy, in particular in what she's abled to convey with natural face expression; and plus, why not, it could have been the worth to create more realistic situations....

She's naturally appealing, gorgeous, glamour... Why God to use such unrefined tricks for reconstituating this marmelade? Grumpy To be sure everybody will eat it? Yuck

Of course the goal is that a max of calendars is sold and pleased to a largest public. But perhaps some of us are waiting a more refined style in accord with what we can understand from who is Lucy Pinder. Shrug

This is said, her legs and bottom look like more fantastic as never! Spinning Eyes
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

For me, each of these pics is a real masterpiece. I therefore consider this calendar version as the best one yet as the previous ones always contained some "disappointing" pics. In this latest one, Lucy is sooooo sexy in all of them. Love Love Love
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Thing is though calendars never really have been hotbeds of originality... they've always been more like... er... what a "Greatest Hits" album would be if all the songs on it were not the actual hits but new songs designed to be even better than the hits were. Sort of thing Hehe (or in the case of 2005 and 2006, just "greatest hits" pure and simple.)

And the one which did feature "originality" was something of a fail really, since there was nothing really original about the pics taken individually... the "original" bit was not the pics but the choice of pics which were all more or less the same... only a couple of different outfits, and very obviously shot within a few yards of each other, instead of having every one significantly different from the others. Which just gave it a disappointing lack of variety and made it look as if Lucy had been stiffed for time on the shoot so instead of being able to spend all day getting different shots, she had to cram the whole thing into an hour or so in the evening and make the best of what she could get in that time. Probably because that's how it did happen...

I wouldn't disagree that the "artificial greatest hits" method of calendar creation is suboptimal. Since it is something where Lucy has free choice of what to shoot and isn't bound by the narrowminded repetitive constraints of the unimaginative magazines, it's something of a disappointment to see them coming out every year with exactly the same sort of pics that the unimaginative magazines repetitively shoot. Same applied to the website exclusive pics... perhaps even more so. Just because Nuts does it doesn't mean it's the best thing to do... the reason Nuts is the most successful magazine is not because every shoot with every model is more or less the same, but because they have the best models Big Smile and Lucy of course at the head of the pack Big Grin

But since I don't expect the calendar to be original, I'm not disappointed when it isn't Smile I'm just concerned with the quality of the pics considering the calendar in isolation... and on that criterion this calendar is about as far beyond criticism as it's possible to be Thumb Up! Lucy has done a most superb job... again there's a bit of something extra in these pics which has been missing a bit from the last two or three years Smile
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

I can understand the argument about the commonality in regards to calendars where it comes to Lucy herself.

As beautiful as she is, there are only so many poses and contortions of the body one can do for the camera.

That said, my main issue with this calendar was in how very similar in "theme" it was to last years. The kind of "trashy/classy clash up". When you are dealing with "greatest hits" in terms of Lucy herself, and don't differentiate from the previous year in terms of wardrobe, location, lighting, etc...it makes it all seem quite "been here before".

What if you intentionally went outdoors every other year, or did swim wear every other...what about a fully clothed calendar, just for one year?

I know I can always count on Lucy to be stunning, but the rest of the decisions need to be made with more consideration. Particularly in the case of Lucy, who is not a "flash in the pan" model, and who has a devoted following over many years who see her history and progression...you cannot go to the same bin too frequently, and certainly not consecutively.

Now I wonder if the wardrobe was perhaps contractually obligated, and to make it work for 2 years in row, they maintained a theme. I could understand that, though I can't agree with the decision.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Saintness wrote:
2013 is going to be a GOOD year! I wonder if she'll sign preorders like in past years...

Yes Big Grin

It's now up on redhotglamourgirls with the same offer as last year...

Preorder Lucy Pinder's 2013 Calendar from redhotglamourgirls before 1st October and get it signed by the lady herself Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Here are the preview pics of Lucy's 2013 Calendar from Nuts 18-09-2012 Big Grin

My word we are doing well for previews... ten photos! And Lucy looking especially lovely... definitely a must-buy calendar this one is Big Smile

Don't forget to preorder it from Red Hot Glamour Girls before 1st October to get your copy signed by Lucy Smile

...Shame to see the idiot photoshopping is still going on, though it's at least good to have a reference with which to put it back straight again! Note to photoshoppers: Lucy does NOT have a sticking-out bum. She has a slim, elegant bum. This is a GOOD THING. Changing it is a BAD thing.

slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Cloud 9 Thumb Up! Woohoo! WOW LUCY JUSTS GET BETTER AND BETTER GREAT PICS GREAT CALENDAR 2013 IS GOING BE GREEEEEAAAAAT,THANKS PIGEON FOR THE SPEEDY UPDATE
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Awesome P Thumb Up! ...but the 2'nd and 10'th pics are absolutely mind-blowing Spinning Eyes Cloud 9 Silly Party Wobble Hippy Screwy
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Tried to order to calendar but the link wont work Sad

EDIT: Never mind got it to work, had to pay a bit extra for international shipping but I know it will be totally worth it.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Just a reminder to anyone who hasn't done it yet (why not?!) - you have four hours left...

http://www.redhotglamourgirls.co.uk/Shop/index.cfm/ModelShop/ProductDetail/ModelID/0/cid/57/pid/3970/
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter today wrote:
Signing 2013 calendars x

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2013 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2013 Calendar Reply with quote

Lucy's calendar is now available from Calendar Club as well Smile http://www.calendarclub.co.uk/p-1099-lucy-pinder-calendar-2013.aspx

...not forgetting Red Hot Glamour Girls, of course Smile http://www.redhotglamourgirls.co.uk/Shop/index.cfm/ModelShop/ProductDetail/ModelID/0/cid/57/pid/3970/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: