Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

So did mine Big Grin

Very impressed with the calendar Cloud 9 - can't wait for it to be 2012 now! Hehe

Not so impressed with the postman, who when he found it wouldn't fit through the letterbox just left it lying on the ground outside the door. Good thing it didn't rain...
devianttubs

Contributions: 43

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

She arrived about 15 minutes ago! Perfect all round and very impressed Smile
Although i'm willing on 2012, the cover in itself is very easy on the eye I have to say Wink
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Mine has arrived today... and let's just say that if 2012 is half as good as this calendar, it'll be an exceptional year.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Next years calendar is her best to date, I always insist on not opening the pages to take a look, that way next years months are better! Hehe Thumb Up!
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:54 am    Subject: :) Reply with quote

Got mine today, Cant wait for 2012, Its gonna be a good year
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:51 pm    Subject: Re: :) Reply with quote

L1quid wrote:
Got mine today

Glad to hear it Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Lucy is featured in the UK's Hottest Babes 2012 calendar, with this pic...

Saintness

Contributions: 56

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Got my calendar in the mail today! Only took ten days to get from wherever in the UK to my door. Lucy looks great, as was expected.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter wrote:
My 2012 calendar is available from............... redhotglamourgirls... x
Skillgannon

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:07 pm    Subject: Merry Christmas Reply with quote

Not sure if this has been done before although I guess it has, but I just emailed girl management asking if it was possible to get a signed photo of Lucy as a Christmas present. I received a reply within minutes saying that they didn't have any photos but was a calender ok.
ok? hell yes!!!!! lol
I have just replied with my address details and fingers crossed will receive the 2012 calender, signed by Lucy for Xmas.

Thank you Vickie at Girl Management
Merry Christmas everyone
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

That was very nice of them Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Another option to get Lucy's calendar... from Calendar Club Smile - as posted by Lucy today on twitter Smile (The only two sources of useful information: the occasional tweet from Lucy herself, and this site Hehe)

Which may well, depending on where you live, give the convenience of being able to go down the town and buy it instead of the hassle of messing about with ordering and waiting for things to arrive Smile Check the Calendar Club store finder Smile
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Are we still missing pics? These...? I only counted 10 HQ scans... Not that I'm complaning as its on the back of my door, just wondering...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Those three were released as part of Lucy's range of posters Big Smile I've edited your post with the poster-website versions and links Smile
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Those three were released as part of Lucy's range of posters Big Smile I've edited your post with the poster-website versions and links Smile

True gent! Thanks Pigeon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: