Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best!

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The champions of the West!

GO BLUE!!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

I know this is a duplicate post but I think you'll agree that it makes sense to have these pics in the proper calendar thread as well as the Nuts thread Smile

And yet another reminder to order Lucy Pinder's 2012 Calendar on this link before 1st September to get it signed by Lucy - you can't get that by buying Nuts Hehe

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Great pics once again but I did not expect any less. I only regret too much make-up for some of them.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Don't forget chaps - to get it signed for free by Lucy, you have only today and tomorrow left to order Lucy Pinder's 2012 Calendar Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Last chance to get your calendar signed by Lucy! Order it today on this link while the offer is still open!
devianttubs

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Phewww!!! Just put in my order!! Cheers Pigeon.
Roll on October Thumb Up!

Never had a signed LP calander before, im guessing she does it on the cover?
Cant imagine she signs every single month.... but that would be cool Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Lucy is at the GM offices today signing her 2012 calendars... so those of us who have ordered them shouldn't have long to wait Big Grin

...And anyone who has not ordered one, what are you up to - get yourselves to redhotglamourgirls and sort it out! Smile

EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

she looks stunning
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
she looks stunning

Right! However something is changed... I have really the impression she lost a lot of weight. I won't permit me to worry about that, but it would touch me that something could go wrong in the head of someone who have such a charming smile. Wry
Hey Pigeon, look at the background! Are you sure it's the GM offices, or rather the GM kitchens?! Hehe
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

her weight loss is my problem also Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Looks like the signed calendars are on their way out Big Grin

my email today wrote:
The following items are included in this shipment.

Item: Lucy Pinder 2012 A3 Calendar 297mm x 420mm

Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

I got an email confirmation telling me that my 2 signed calendars are on their way! Big Smile Thumb Up!
Saintness

Contributions: 56

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

So dumb. Why didn't I order in time to get it signed? Whyyy? Oh well, order mine today. Even if 2012 is the end of the world, at least we'll have Lucy's calendar to look at while we go.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

My calendars arrived today! Big Smile Both signed very nicely, and the packaging is 100 X better than last year! Woohoo! People who get their calendars will agree with me that there is a vast improvement from last year Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: