Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Censored WOW hot hot hot
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

PREORDERS ARE OPEN!!!!! Big Grin

Lucy's calendar is now up on redhotglamourgirls for preorder! Delivery is listed as being in October.

And it's also saying that if you order before the first of September you get it signed! Thumb Up! This will no doubt be most useful to our overseas members Big Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Smile Thumb Up! Big Smile Woohoo!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

I just pre-ordered my calendar. Its good that Lucys signing calendars purchased before September, it saves me having to send it to her to get signed and possibly getting it damaged in the process! Hehe Thumb Up!
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Preordered. This is going to be my first signed calendar.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Excelent!
They send overseas.

I will pre-order it ASAP.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

so...2months worth of preorders for her to sign Wry. either theyre not expecting loads of preorders or shes gonna have some serious carpal tunnel by october.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Remembering that Lucy signs a lot of calendars every year when her latest one is released anyway. Im glad that shes doing it, as I said earlier, it saves me having to send it back Hehe Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

For those that haven't seen the leaked pics - we now have an official preview of the back cover as well Big Grin

See what I mean about saying this is Lucy's best calendar ever by a long long way? Big Grin It's a real corker Big Grin Lots of variety and the pics are utterly stunning Big Grin

And all the pics are the right way round this year! Woohoo! I don't have to mess around scanning them and printing them out the right way, they're all correct already! Thumb Up! Thankyou Lucy! Cloud 9

Preorder it here... http://www.redhotglamourgirls.co.uk/Shop/index.cfm/ModelShop/ProductDetail/ModelID/1/cid/57/pid/3411/

nacho

Contributions: 30

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

best calendar yet.....

Given the quality of the video, do we know if there will be a calender DVD or something similar?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

This was a bit fuzzy, but I don't think there's going to be a DVD... we'd know by now if there was, it'd be advertised with the calendar. I think the unseen footage will be used for Lucy's mobile site.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Note to all the sites who've been copying my scans of Lucy's 2010 calendar and posting them as "Lucy's latest calendar". You've got it wrong - read the thread title!! Or indeed, read where it says "2010" on the scan of the front cover!

Lucy's latest calendar is this one - Lucy Pinder 2012 Calendar - and it is by far her best yet Big Smile If anyone wants to post on other sites about "Lucy's latest calendar" please, please copy the pics out of this thread!

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Well, we now have HQs of the front and back cover pics - so if anyone was hesitating, I'm sure these will make up your mind Big Grin

Remember - if you preorder the calendar before 1st September you get it signed by Lucy Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Don't forget... if you order Lucy's calendar on this link before 1st September you get it signed by Lucy... so if you haven't ordered it yet, get your skates on mate Hehe

pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: