Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Thats great news, speaking of news do you know where the calendar is shot this year? Lucy hasnt posted anything on Twitter about starting her new calendar, I need to get an informant like you do Pigeon Thumb Up! Hehe
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I need to get an informant like you do Pigeon Thumb Up! Hehe

I think he ties little info receptors with transmitters, to his flock, then sends them out. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Toddf wrote:
I think he ties little info receptors with transmitters, to his flock, then sends them out. Hehe

ROFL Big Grin

RockyMoney wrote:
I need to get an informant like you do Pigeon Thumb Up! Hehe

ROFL You mean one who gives me vague hints like - it's happening today - and the concomitant details don't come with it? Hehe (No, it's great, and massively appreciated... if you ever read this Wink)

No, I haven't got anything postably certain about the location yet. Only the possibilities mentioned on the previous page. I'm hoping like @$#% it is Marbella but as I said I suspect I may have misinterpreted that (different) source/hint Wry ... though I really hope I didn't Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Remember 2007? Well there is going to be a behind the scenes video from this calendar shoot as well Big Grin - it's happening right now, too Smile

Don't know whether this will be an online, postable video or one which appears on a DVD with the calendar, but no doubt we shall find out Smile

It won't be online/postable. You'll have to wait to buy the calendar to see it Smile Which you were all going to do anyway, of course, so it only means a bit longer to wait Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Thanks for the info Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

im gonna try and not get to excited for the video. as much as i enjoy her vids this whole pay for topless vids mess has been a total bummer lately and i can see this calendar vid going the same way. if all goes well(in my eyes anyway) she will be topless in the vid and we wont have to go through a subscription service to get it.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

I think I can speak for everyone here in saying that the subscription service was a F*****G disaster!
However I do have faith in the behind the scenes video, the last time they made one it was pretty good Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Interesting. We don't have a date, but apparently there will be an online release Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

As we know Lucy started shooting for her 2012 calendar this week. Do you think theyve finished the actual picture taking or do you think theyl do it through a 2 week period?

I ask this because Lucy has been quiet on Twitter Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Oh, it's all done and dusted now. Lucy was only out for two days... it was a very quick one this year. I was wondering if she was going to take advantage of the bank holiday weekend and delay her return until afterwards to grab herself a couple of days on the beach Smile but not even that happened.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

Guys, I wonder what happened to the bts videos for the 2008-2011 calendars (if any)...

On youtube it says the 2007 footage has been posted on there for 4 years (even though I don't remember seeing it more than about a year ago), again making me wonder what happened to the other calendar footage since or whether it ever existed in the first place.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

AFAIK 2007 is the only one for which a video has ever been released...

Video: Lucy Pinder - 2007 Calendar Shoot

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

So where does everyone think Lucy has shot her latest calendar?

At one point I thought it might be the UK... Before you all laugh and snigger! Hehe The UK has had some good weather this week, take today for example, its roasting!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2012 CalendarPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2012 Calendar Reply with quote

That information is proving elusive Wry I'm fairly sure it wasn't Mallorca, which makes me happy Smile The best guess at the moment is that it probably was Marbella, on the grounds that some of the logistics would have been distinctly awkward if it had been anywhere else, but I can't confirm that at the moment.

It definitely wasn't the UK though Hehe Which is kind of a shame really... the UK has some wonderful scenery; personally I would love to shoot a calendar or similar with Lucy in the Lake District or North Wales or somewhere like that... and with the enthusiasm on here for Lucy doing "different" styles I'm sure it would go down well!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: