Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Hay guys I know this might seem a bit early to be asking questions but... When do you think Lucys calendar shoot pics get done? Is it July-August? Where do you think it will be shot this time? Thanks
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Not too early at all Wink it is generally July-August that we first see samples of Lucy's next calendar appearing in the mags, but the shoot takes place a couple of months or thereabouts before that. So really it can be expected soon Smile (the only caveat with that being that Girl Management might have a different schedule from that to which we have been accustomed in previous years).

As to where it will be shot, all I can say is it will be some exotic location which I wouldn't visit myself without a personal portable air conditioning unit Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Well here is some info about her soon to be released calendar-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Well Lucy has been "Up To Something" recently, the details of which have eluded me, so perhaps that was it Smile on the other hand they've got pre-announcements out for quite a lot of other 2011 calendars, so maybe they're just whetting our appetite on general principles Smile
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Can't wait to see what the first shots of Lucy's 2011 calender look like when they are released Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

I think that goes for all of us Big Smile

Unfortunately they can't appear on here though Wink
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well Lucy has been "Up To Something" recently

I did here that this wasn't in this country either. So maybe it is the calendar shoot Wink
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

I wonder when we find out about her trip (probably her calendar shoot). Another quick Q: Who here is a member of another forum?
I'm a member of the official 1 and i think a few from here are members of it as well, i dont usually use that forum purely because its more or less the same as this 1. If somebody could try and explain to me the big difference to this forum to the official 1 that would be great so i can stay updated with news etc. For example: I didnt find out about Lucy going on her visit to her calendar shoot location (likely) until i read it here. Thanks
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Er... the official one's official, this one isn't Hehe

This one hasn't been around as long, but it has more photos, videos and news on it and usually - though not always - gets the news first.

Can't really say any more than that Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Thought id ask this for some reason: where do you guys buy Lucy's calendars? Ive always used Amazon.co.uk. Will i be the only 1 buying 2 of them? I'll be sending 1 away to get signed by the lass herself Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

You certainly won't be the only one, I tend to buy two as well - One to send off to be signed as a complete entity as it were, and one to take apart so I can put all the pictures on the wall at the same time, because they're too good to put up only one at a time and then hide it again the month after Big Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Copied here from another, less relevant, thread...

RockyMoney wrote:
S its getting shot in Costa Del Sol again then? or Marbella? Is she still in Spain shooting it now?

Pigeon wrote:
Not sure of the exact location this year, but Marbella has been popular in the past Smile

And indeed Lucy is still away TTBOMK Smile

Was just saying to someone a few days ago that it shouldn't be long until the previews are out... though they can't appear on here of course Smile

...There is now official confirmation of this Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

official confirmation from where?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Jen Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: