Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Quote:

Come on guys let's simmer down ay?

My (almost complete) inability to use smilies makes my posts "sound" a lot more serious than they're meant. Of course I don't harbor any ill feeling towards our administrator, I just remembered that anecdote and it felt right to tell it. No grudges here. Big Smile

There. I remembered.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:

Its that spastic manc

Hehe Big Laugh Thumb Up! ROFL Hehe Big Laugh Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Lucy also features in the UK's Hottest Babes 2011 calendar - along with, notably, Sophie, plus other familiar names. Looks like it'll be worth buying for the pic of Lucy alone Big Grin

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Big Grin
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

12 babes 4 the price of 1 babe with 12 pics
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
AKJB

Contributions: 5

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:
To me this forum should be the official 1

Blush Thumb Up! as it happens I will admit that I honestly think Lucy would be better served if it was!

I agree with this. I have just stated on the official forum that I do not intend to buy the 2011 calendar because I do not wish to give my money to a business which treats its customers with ignorant contempt.

I posted on that forum some time ago to point out that reversal of pictures benefits nobody but displeases some, and therefore cannot be justified and should be avoided. The response to my completely reasonable point was ignorant, angry and rude: a matter of which that forum should be ashamed. Now the preview pictures show that six out of the twelve monthly pictures have been made useless by this practice of reversal: despite my post having been made in plenty of time for it to be taken on board before the calendar went to print. It appears that those responsible for presenting Lucy's business interests to her customers have no care at all for what those customers like. Surely that cannot be what she really wants?

The response to the same point on this forum was much more creditable: even though you did not specifically know the answer you took it seriously and responded in a helpful and friendly manner. If I had received such a response on the official forum I may still have bought the calendar even with the fifty per cent useless pictures, as the pictures which have not been deliberately damaged are extremely good and the level of variety is much greater than 2010.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Its not Lucy's fault, i think its out of her hands really once the pictures are done but i could be wrong. The company that represents Lucy has nothing to do with the official forum itself. The official forum isnt a big hit with me personaly, ive asked in my topic replies if Jen could reply to them purely because i thought she was the person who could best answer them, my response or lack of it is a bit disappointing because she hasnt responded yet Sad

The 2011 calendar looks epic despite half of the pics being reversed. The whole reversal thing should be stopped but i think its something thats not going away anytime soon. It would be cool if Lucy knew about the situation and whats going on here, but with no direct way to contact her it seems mighty difficult, the only way would be in person but thats a little OTT Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Actually the calendars are one area where Lucy does have a significant degree of control over how they are produced. The tragedy is that Lucy herself can't see the problem - because (as I think AKJB pointed out) she's used to seeing herself in the mirror, so reversed pics don't look strange to her. And as you say RockyMoney, with things the way they are it's almost impossibly hard to communicate to her that they do look strange to other people. I remember doing a poll on it a good long time ago and more people did mind than didn't, but I don't think that result got through as far as Lucy herself.

If it makes you feel any better, AKJB, you are in very good company having your viewpoint ignored - that of Lucy herself. When she was on BB they ignored her saying she wanted to go home and continued to encourage people to vote to keep her in. Even when she was bullied to the point of tears by another inmate they still kept on trying to get people to vote to keep her in and acted as if it didn't matter about Lucy being bullied to tears - which it bloody well does.

When the 2010 calendar came out with five backwards pictures I scanned them, put them back the right way round, and printed them out on my A3 printer. And they came out very well - in 2009 I didn't have an A3 printer so I got a printing company to do the job, and my own scans/prints were better than the professionals managed. The colour matching isn't quite spot on but it doesn't notice unless you put them side by side with the originals, and the definition is fine. I'll be doing the same thing with this calendar, and if you send me an SAE I'll happily run off an extra set of prints of those six pics for you.
AKJB

Contributions: 5

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

That is a most generous offer but as I understand you are offering only the six reversed pictures, not the entire calendar? In such case it is not of much use to me as (as stated) I do not feel able to buy the calendar itself.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Sorry, no, complete pirate versions of Lucy's calendar are out of the question I'm afraid Wink All I'm doing is offering a "repair service" kind of thing... anyway, the offer remains open in case you change your mind Smile (Which really I think you should... I quite understand and sympathise with the point-of-principle aspect, but if you don't mind me saying so, since you like the raw pics I can't help thinking you're cutting off your nose to spite your face to some extent...)
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

This calendar seems to sign a little wind of change in the Lucy 's career evolution. Jen said that Lucy made choices by refering to the un-topless fans mails, and by following a maturity impulse... Do you think it can be true or is this said in the aim to reconcile the fans community?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

More the latter I would say. The bit about the non-topless fan mails was not, as I read it, an explanation of Lucy's decision, but simply a rebuttal of those who were contending that the shortage of topless pics would result in a loss of popularity.

I've made pretty much the same point myself on here a few times - that there are plenty of Lucy fans who prefer non-topless pics, or who aren't bothered one way or the other. Nevertheless it is still true that the dedicated fans are a minority of Lucy's customer base, and the majority do want topless pics. You only have to look at the comments posted about Lucy on sites which are not specifically dedicated to Lucy to see that.

I'm afraid I would have to rate that "answer" as entirely unsatisfactory. It was worded as a rebuttal of criticism of the reduction in topless output - but the initial questions from kilbs and linkweed weren't criticising that at all, they were simply asking why, and the only answer they got is "Lucy can do that if she wants" - which nobody is disputing, of course she can, but the question is why, given that topless pics are what the majority want. If you carried out a poll of all Nuts readers, not just Lucy fans specifically, it would be firmly in favour of topless pics.

Nor is the age thing really relevant. Lucy may be older than one normally expects a glamour model to be but that is because she is far more successful than most so she has been able to keep going longer. There's no question of the signs of aging in her body putting an end to her modelling - she's still spot on and she's got many years yet before that becomes a worry. And if it was a genuine problem then it would put a stop to non-topless pics as well as topless ones. Age is just a number, and an irrelevant one, it's the looks that count.

Consider Sophie - she is older than Lucy and has been modelling longer, but she's produced a fully topless calendar for 2011. She still has the looks - indeed, she is looking better and better... just like Lucy is.

The problem with getting reasonable answers to that sort of question is something I have long suspected, and have by chance recently been able to confirm as fact - Jen thinks Lucy's decisions are none of the fans' business. Which is, of course, nonsense. For two main reasons.

One is the straightforward concern of customers of any business for the quality of its products - if, say, a manufacturer of portable generators started fitting Briggs & Stratton sidevalve engines in place of Honda GX series, the customers would be entitled to know why, and the same applies to a change in the nature of Lucy's output.

The other is that many of the fans who go to the length of participating in a dedicated Lucy forum do so not just because they like the pictures, but because they care about Lucy herself. Nobody's really bothered if a generator manufacturer loses business by moving to Briggs & Stratton engines instead of Honda. But people do care about Lucy possibly losing business - not just because they want a supply of new pics, but because they care about Lucy and don't want things to go less well for her.

It would be lovely if the dedicated hardcore fans who prefer non-topless pics or who don't mind one way or the other were a sufficiently large majority to maintain Lucy's career, but they aren't, they know they aren't, and they quite reasonably worry about the reactions of the masses who do want topless pics. They are entitled to have their worries addressed. Simply saying that hardcore fans who prefer topless pics exist does not address the worry, because they know they exist and they also know they are a minority.

Lucy's decisions are the fans' business, and I reckon Lucy herself would acknowledge that - as for example Malene does. It's a shame Lucy isn't into "internet things" and doesn't run the forum herself like Malene does - but again, that's up to her and that's the way she is Smile
vzok

Contributions: 78

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Is there a reason they reverse the pics, or is it just an error?
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 714

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Has anyone got A list of names of the girls there? I think I see Amy Diamond, but I'm not sure, and is that Lindsey Strutt too?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: