Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

SteveG wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Precisely that... pictures get mirror-imaged, reversed left-to-right. Since Lucy, with her notably asymmetrical features, is a living demonstration that the theory that symmetrical faces are more beautiful is a load of cods, the result is extremely weird-looking pictures, and it is high time they stopped doing it, but since layout designers are a species renowned for institutional stupidity it is as impossible to batter this point through their thick skulls as it is to convince them not to put text and captions over the top of images in magazines.

Thanks guys, That's what I thought but wasn't sure. Besides the obvious stars, I don't see it or know what else to look for. where can I see the same pics mirrored side by side?

January, March, April, June, October and December are all backwards.

What makes it noticeable is the asymmetries of Lucy's face, I can't really put my finger on any specific feature but the overall effect stands out like a sore thumb to me.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

I hadn't seen the pics of her new calendar, but I'm a little surprised there's no topless. Not a complain by the way.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

well it appears she will still be showing her boobs just by the way of fishnets and wet tees. im really hoping this is all being done for her television career or else shes really jerking us around by not announcing anything or even saying a little blurb in Nuts why shes stopped doing full on topless pics. a little confirmation would put a lot of this speculation to rest.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
well it appears she will still be showing her boobs just by the way of fishnets and wet tees. im really hoping this is all being done for her television career or else shes really jerking us around by not announcing anything or even saying a little blurb in Nuts why shes stopped doing full on topless pics. a little confirmation would put a lot of this speculation to rest.

Ive asked it on the other forum dont worry Ive got my waterproof trousers on Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Lucy's calendar is now listed on the Global Calendars website : Lucy Pinder 2011 Calendar on Global Calendars - Still no release date yet though, it's listed as "out of stock".

Shame they couldn't do any better for the blurb than copy and paste it out of wikipedia, they haven't even taken the tags out...
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

I've just read through the 2011 calender thread on the official forum, my god it was painful. i couldn't even bring myself to post.

I really don't know why i bother over there any more.

It's full of over opinionated grannies moaning about either what Lucy is doing, what shes not doing or the favorite moan of late is this site.

I thought all sites were supposed to be about appreciation not somewhere to have a moan!

Apologies i haven't read through this thread just in case it's in the same spirit (or lack of).
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

i agree, its much more jolly over here Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

To me this forum should be the official 1, the other forum is on the dead and desolate side i think. Its mostly kept alive by users of this forum!
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
I've just read through the 2011 calender thread on the official forum, my god it was painful. i couldn't even bring myself to post.

It's full of over opinionated grannies moaning about either what Lucy is doing, what shes not doing or the favorite moan of late is this site.

I thought all sites were supposed to be about appreciation not somewhere to have a moan!

Apologies i haven't read through this thread just in case it's in the same spirit (or lack of).

Its that spastic manc he ruins every thread he posts on. he argues with everyone he tries to make everyone think the same as what he thinks and everyone who doesnt he posts rude comments at them its much better when hes not there. and he hates pigeon hes got some sort of problem with his head about pigeon. he went round posting this real mad loony frothing at the mouth stuff about him on hundreds of threads faster than paulb could delte it I dont know why he didnt get banned for it.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Nah I'm talking about the official forum (original), I don't know much about that forum you are talking about, god knows why it's invite only!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

It was set that way because it got overrun by spammers, I'll be reopening registrations soon with the same anti-spam measures that are in place on this one.

kilbs wrote:
patriot wrote:

Its that spastic manc he ruins every thread he posts on. he argues with everyone he tries to make everyone think the same as what he thinks and everyone who doesnt he posts rude comments at them its much better when hes not there. and he hates pigeon hes got some sort of problem with his head about pigeon. he went round posting this real mad loony frothing at the mouth stuff about him on hundreds of threads faster than paulb could delte it I dont know why he didnt get banned for it.

He's been banned from here for doing the same thing, as you know. He does indeed seem to have "some sort of problem with his head" about me - he's been doing it since before this site existed, back when he was calling himself Andrew2008 he sent me an abusive email ranting and raving because I had an opinion on something which wasn't the same as his own.

Still, let's not let this thread go the same way Wink

RockyMoney wrote:
To me this forum should be the official 1

Blush Thumb Up! as it happens I will admit that I honestly think Lucy would be better served if it was!
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Quote:
because I had an opinion on something which wasn't the same as his own.

Well, I remember in the first days of my staying in this forum that you expressed a rather (moronic) uninformed opinion on obesity. As an obese myself I considered entering a flame war, waving the flag of my cause and the guns of my logic. Then I thought Naaaaahhhh...

I guess this guy has not the same restraint.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Why is such a topic being raised on a forum to do with Lucy Pinder? Come on guys let's simmer down ay?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

At a guess it most likely originated out of one of the discussions of Lucy's weight, but I'm afraid I don't actually remember it Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: