Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Actually, my curiosity activated, I googled for it yesterday (it seemed too early in the year to have it done already) and I've seen the pictures, just like I asked for them: in (relatively) small pictures heavily watermarked.

And my first reaction was: woot! No topless?!? Not even a month? Is this here girl pulling a reverse Denise Milani?!?

But then I looked at the pictures and started to really, really liked them. Although there's no topless, they're sexy as hell, and way better that 2010 calendar. I'll buy one for sure!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Of course, topless or dressed she's sexy, anyway it's the minimum that customers can expect! But in reality, there's nothing exceptional for an anual edition... Take 12 nuts pics and put its in a calendar: the result is the same! Is there somewhere Lucy's sincere comments about the photographers' work? Never and nowhere i think... Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Take 12 nuts pics and put its in a calendar: the result is the same!

Indeed, that is just what Nuts do to produce their own calendars...

But even then the result is better than seeing them in Nuts... they are larger, the printing is better quality, and they aren't covered with silly captions and the like.

I see a lot of the pics in Lucy's 2011 calendar as being old favourites revisited in a better style... there have been quite a few people over the years saying "wouldn't it be good to see Lucy shoot such-and-such a pic again", and it seems that that's the sort of thing she's done.

I agree that all Lucy's calendars have been a bit "Nuts-y" to a greater or lesser extent, and personally I would love to see her do one in some style which is thoroughly different from what appears in Nuts - plenty of people have made suggestions over the years, and things like the music shoot show how well she performs without the "Nuts-y" constraint. Next year maybe... Smile

snowflake wrote:
Is there somewhere Lucy's sincere comments about the photographers' work? Never and nowhere i think... Wry

Unfortunately there isn't... I too would like to see that. With the emphasis on "sincere". It would be very interesting.
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

just throwing out a reminder about the 2009 calendar pictures, they're some of my favorites and still haven't been able to find decent quality scans of them
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

danman wrote:
just throwing out a reminder about the 2009 calendar pictures, they're some of my favorites and still haven't been able to find decent quality scans of them

ive got them
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

could you possibly post them so pigeon doesn't have to scan them?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon is going to be scanning them anyway Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Still waiting for any announcement on Lucy's 2011 calendar. Apparently it's not a Danilo production this year so there's nothing in the usual place... but there does appear to be a preorder-type listing on Calendar Warehouse.
manstyle12

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Pigeon is going to be scanning them anyway Smile

2009 calendar scans?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Still waiting for any announcement on Lucy's 2011 calendar. Apparently it's not a Danilo production this year so there's nothing in the usual place... but there does appear to be a preorder-type listing on Calendar Warehouse.

We still have no release date but the calendar is produced by Global Calendars, a division of Infocado who also operate redhotglamourgirls, the operators of Lucy's posters/merchandise outlet.

I am sorry to have to report that a full 50% of the pictures - six months - have been ruined by some moronic fool of a layout designer turning them back to front.
manstyle12

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

http://www.calendarclub.co.uk/p-1099-lucy-pinder-2011-wall-calendar.aspx
SteveG

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

I am sorry to have to report that a full 50% of the pictures - six months - have been ruined by some moronic fool of a layout designer turning them back to front.

I need educated. what does this back to front and front to back mean?
Please explain. thx
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Some images get whats called "mirrored", for example you see the right side of Lucy in a pic when its actually her left side, im sure someone else like Pigeon can explain it in better detail Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Precisely that... pictures get mirror-imaged, reversed left-to-right. Since Lucy, with her notably asymmetrical features, is a living demonstration that the theory that symmetrical faces are more beautiful is a load of cods, the result is extremely weird-looking pictures, and it is high time they stopped doing it, but since layout designers are a species renowned for institutional stupidity it is as impossible to batter this point through their thick skulls as it is to convince them not to put text and captions over the top of images in magazines.

manstyle12 wrote:
http://www.calendarclub.co.uk/p-1099-lucy-pinder-2011-wall-calendar.aspx

WEHEY Woohoo! Thumb Up!

At last we have a pair of previews which originate from a sales site and can therefore be classed as postable Big Grin

Also the option to preorder the calendar, with a release date quoted as "Oct/Nov"... though it was supposed to be September some time, so this may be subject to revision.

Strange that it should appear on Calendar Club before it appears on the official outlet Global Calendars, but never mind...

SteveG

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Precisely that... pictures get mirror-imaged, reversed left-to-right. Since Lucy, with her notably asymmetrical features, is a living demonstration that the theory that symmetrical faces are more beautiful is a load of cods, the result is extremely weird-looking pictures, and it is high time they stopped doing it, but since layout designers are a species renowned for institutional stupidity it is as impossible to batter this point through their thick skulls as it is to convince them not to put text and captions over the top of images in magazines.

Thanks guys, That's what I thought but wasn't sure. Besides the obvious stars, I don't see it or know what else to look for. where can I see the same pics mirrored side by side?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: