Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
How many calendars have have you had signed edd?

all of um so far, 2005 to 2010 Smile
havnt got my Lucy & Michelle calendar signed though Sad (I think that was 2006???)
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

The new calendar is forgettable garbage, IMHO. No Nudity, and repeated settings/clothing for multiple months, combined with entirely too much airbrushing, cosmetics, and overall unorginality. Good thing I don't have to waste a single penny on that!

++internets++
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Does anyone know when the calendar is actually released?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Not yet, I'm keeping my eye on the site though and I'll post up when a release date is announced Smile
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Not yet, I'm keeping my eye on the site though and I'll post up when a release date is announced Smile

what would u do if some1 outposted u on info on lucy's calendar 2010 Hehe

Last edited by manstyle12 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Eh? Confused
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

don't waste your money, people.

No posting of the pics on this forum please. Only ones that may be posted are those released officially, from the official sales sites or published in magazines/newspapers. ~ P
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

The only "waste" would be to waste the opportunity of buying what is going to be a very good calendar Wink
AKJB

Contributions: 5

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

So people here have actually seen complete previews of the 2011 calendar?

The 2010 calendar was a great disappointment: extreme lack of variety in the pictures and nearly half of them were back to front. It came nowhere near approaching the quality of previous calendars, such as 2008.

It would be good to know definitively how the 2011 calendar compares. I see some complaints and some praise. Can I ask: how much variety is there in comparison to previous calendars and are the pictures the right way round?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Variety... it's half and half really. There's a lot more differentiation between most of the pictures than there was in Lucy's 2010 calendar, but still less than there was in preceding years. If 2008 was your favourite then I don't think you'll like this one as much but I reckon you'll think it's a significant improvement over 2010.

As to whether the pictures are the right way round, the previews don't answer that... they're always the right way round in the previews, but that doesn't stop some parasitic mong of a layout designer reversing them in the actual calendar.

One thing I can exclusively reveal Hehe is that in respect of Lucy's 2011 calendar there has been some research done into what people like about other models' calendars... too late to affect the shoot itself unfortunately, but it may just possibly have some influence over the presentation of the overall package.
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

OK I might be dumb but I really liked her pics from the 2009 calendar, I did a search but couldn't find the scans....
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Lucy's 2009 calendar was gorgeous Cloud 9

And being earlier than the current year (and no longer available to boot) it does fall within the "postable" category. I'm a bit busy at the moment with website work Wink but when I'm done I'll dig it out and get some scans up Smile
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

thanks so much, I know you're busy so no rush : )
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Being one of the people disappointed with 2010 calendar pics, and understanding the necessity of not posting pics from current and next years calendars, I'd like to propose a solution.

Could it be possible to post 2011 calendar pics on a small resolution, heavily watermarked or something like that, but POST them? Because quite frankly I'd like to see before I buy: even being a fan, I'd have purchased Sam Brady's or Malene Espensen's 2010 calendars instead of Lucy's.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Usually when the calendar is released there is a preview pic of the back cover on the sales website, and on that there are usually pics of all the months - pretty titchy, but they're there, and as an officially released preview that will be postable.

Until then... check your email Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: