Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

I cant wait to see the new look Lucy Big Smile (without lip filler)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

I can't wait to see the results of the new agency who are prepared to put some decent resources into the calendar shoot instead of squeezing it into an hour snatched from other shooting time, synergising with Lucy's proven ability to get better and better with every thing she does Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Well I'm going to wind you all up now Hehe

Lucy has definitely surpassed herself yet again with her 2011 calendar Big Grin it is an outstanding piece of work and I can't wait to get it on my wall Big Smile An interesting combination of some pictures which would seem to be the answer to the "I wish there was a bigger and better version of that" prayers uttered in respect of some of Lucy's classic shoots, and some which are rather novel and distinctly gorgeous Cloud 9 Yes, Lucy has done us proud again Big Smile

I am keeping an eye on the sales sites (Danilo/Amazon/play.com) and as soon as there is any news of availability or any preview pics made available to be posted I will let you all know... Big Smile

(in answer to the two obvious questions... yes I have and no I can't Wink)
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Just how have you managed to see the pics of her calendar?
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

yh Hehe
Do u have Lucy senses Hehe
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Sneek Peak? Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

As I say... as soon as anything postable appears I'll post it Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Saw Lucy's 2011 calendar on another forum..and although some of us will be really disappointed to find no topless pics Weep she looks more stunning than ever...but whats really pathetic is the lack of any kind of imagination on the part of people responsible for the calendar...everything that u see on the new calendar she has already done peviously...more than once and much much better...i think its time she takes a long hard look around and decides whats best for her...and not leave it to others who are obviously bereft of any artistic sensibilities
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

After seeing Lucy's apparent 2010 calendar pics i thought she looked stunning as usual, then when id finished looking at them all i thought the pics were a bit jumbled together, i thought that this can't be the finished product. Don't get me wrong the pics are breathtaking but the atmosphere just seemed slightly different this time around if you get what i mean.
Not sure about the whole non topless pics thing, it might be Lucy wanting to visit her past calendars by not going topless for a change, i personaly think it's not a problem but don't think Lucy won't be doing topless calendar shoots anymore, i seriously doubt that. Does anyone know if it was the same person who arranged the previous calendar shoot? It certainly doesn't look that way.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

first the vids and now her calendar? is this 3 years ago(or whenever she wasnt topless yet). dont get me wrong the pictures are friggin great, which i guess is what matters. great pics, shame theyre not topless or really different from last year, but good nonetheless.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Interestingly mixed reactions there... for myself the only "mix" of my reaction is the worry about the potential mix of reactions from others Hehe as far as Lucy's calendar itself is concerned, I rate it as an absolute corker Big Grin

sexybeast wrote:
Saw Lucy's 2011 calendar on another forum..and although some of us will be really disappointed to find no topless pics Weep she looks more stunning than ever...but whats really pathetic is the lack of any kind of imagination on the part of people responsible for the calendar...everything that u see on the new calendar she has already done peviously...more than once and much much better...i think its time she takes a long hard look around and decides whats best for her...and not leave it to others who are obviously bereft of any artistic sensibilities

I certainly agree that the lack of imagination is deplorable, but I also think that the calendar nevertheless gets away with it. There are some novel pics, and those which are not novel are very welcome reworks of "classic" pics - better than the "originals" and will most definitely benefit from being presented in a high-quality A3 format Big Grin

And as you say, Lucy does look more stunning than ever Cloud 9 - which is of course the main point Wink
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

hmmm, from what i have seen, if they are indeed going to be the actual pics. yes i am a little disapointed there is no topless. but nevermind. the pics are good Lucy looks stunning, a little more variety would be nice. I'll still be buying it and getting it signed of course Smile
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Just saw them on a forum!
Beautiful Pics
Might be my first calender in years! (that i bought Hehe )
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

How many calendars have have you had signed edd?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: