Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

they wont be gone, it will be a lucky draw. Easy question so that they make lots of money from the texts, call me a cynic, doesnt mean it aint true.

On a happier note, i finally got my first ever Lucy Pinder Calendar. Only took 3 weeks to deliver! Thanks for that calendar club.
Been tempted for a while to get one, but my grandad has always been able to get me free fulham ones, so never bothered, but since he couldnt get me one this year, there was only one calendar i was going to buy Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Dice wrote:
On a happier note, i finally got my first ever Lucy Pinder Calendar.

Really? I am amazed... Man did you miss out Smile
Dice

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

well free calendar every year, never really thought about getting a different one
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

I guess it depends whether you see them as something to look up dates on or as a year's supply of posters Smile I hardly notice the dates are there Big Grin
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

If you subscribe to be notified by email about when the new LP website goes live you get given a wallpaper... In high res !

http://www.lucypinder.info/sent.html
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

It's always the same one though, you don't get different ones for signing up a different address or anything like that...

--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

They also need to have wide-screen versions. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

I was more thinking there ought to be narrow-screen versions Smile In other words, forget cropping them to fit a screen, just provide the entire uncropped full-size original and let people crop/scale it themselves to fit their own screens if they want to Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

For mine to fit on my big TV i had to set it to Tile which does get rid of some of the image but its a good look for the wallpaper on my screen Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Well thanks to FHM we can now fill in the blanks in Lucy's 2011 calendar! The three that weren't in Aussie Zoo or Nuts have appeared on the FHM site. Granted they're not very big pics, but they are postable...

Every pic in the calendar in a postable form and it's still only February, is this a record? There seems to have been a great tendency to hand out calendar pics left right and centre this year, and given that in previous years the official line has always been strictly against handing out more than two or three of them, it's a bit odd...

Kelly Hall tweeted about some rather dodgy stuff the other day, to do with her material being pinched and used to promote stuff without her permission, and while I admit I frequently misunderstand her tweets, this one seemed pretty clear and she was pretty hacked off about it. That and looking at the tags on the pics on the FHM site makes me somewhat concerned in case the thing with Lucy's calendar pics is related to it. However, I think they can stay unless Lucy tweets (or otherwise comments) something similar to Kelly.

Anyway, here are the pics... And another reminder to everyone to vote for Lucy Pinder in the FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2011 Big Smile

Dice

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

I wish February lasted longer, this is my favourite picture in the calendar
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Its a new month which means a new calendar pic Big Smile What does everybody think of Lucy's April calendar page? Its one of favorites from this years calendar Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

A good pic, certainly Big Smile One of my favourites...? I don't know, they're all good pics and it's as hard as it usually is to pick a favourite Smile
babeluver84

Contributions: 5

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

I got my first ever Lucy Pinder calendar this year and just wished I'd of got one every other year she did one! I looked at it once at Christmas and haven't looked at the pics again so I get a nice surprise every month. She's making my year fly by!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: