Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Toddf wrote:
Lucy pulchrissima femina in mundo est Wink

Big Grin Yes nemo pulchrior est Big Smile
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

if she is gonna do this, i am exultant.she doesnt need to b topless at all.
pulchritudinous Wink !
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Lucy's calendar is now available for preorder from Red Hot Glamour Girls - the same outfit who provide Lucy's merchandise. Still no more definite release date info than "15th-30th October" but why not take the chance to preorder it and get some posters at the same time Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

We now have yet another possible source for Lucy's 2011 calendar Big Grin they are selling it on the Nuts website Big Smile Nuts are quoting the release date as "early October", so there we have another bit of interesting vagueness Smile

We have another preview pic from today's Nuts as well Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Calendars! Larvley calendars! Get chore Lucy calendars while they're hot! What are you waiting for, order now to beat the rush...

The Calendar Club website is now reporting that they have Lucy's calendar In Stock Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Big Smile
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

someone's excited Hehe Hehe Hehe
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Calendars! Larvley calendars! Get chore Lucy calendars while they're hot! What are you waiting for, order now to beat the rush...

The Calendar Club website is now reporting that they have Lucy's calendar In Stock Thumb Up!

yup this is true, mine was dispatched a couple of days back, cant wait Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

That's the problem with ordering things, the gnawing your nails waiting for it to turn up Hehe

...Nuts are saying that Lucy calendars ordered from Nuts should be despatched in the next few days, they're on the case Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Great news! My calendar arrived today. I had a quick sift through it and they look epic, reversed or not they all look amazing Big Smile The only problem ive had with my particular copy is that its been damaged in the post so i have a massive crease mark in the right hand side of my calendar Cuss I suppose im gonna have to order another 1. Just a heads up for you guys who bought the calendar online, please let us know if yours got damaged to. Anyway... The calendar itself is awesome and you will not be disappointed Big Smile
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

totally agree, the calendar is superb, mine turned up yesterday too. no problems with mine though, who did you order though? i got mine via calendarclub, they are pretty good if you have a problem, i had to call them last year and they sent a new one of for free.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

I always prefer to buy things from shops rather than send off for them and one of the reasons is exactly to avoid this sort of thing... so anyone who hasn't ordered yet can check the Calendar Club store locator Smile
Saintness

Contributions: 56

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Ordered mine last night, said it should take 15-20 days to get across the ocean into my hands, so eagerly I shall wait... Big Smile Got mine from Calendar Club, the cheapest vendor I could find. Also, I looked for it on Danilo and I couldn't find any calendars of Lucy... I thought that was weird, since that's who I bought previous calendars from. Anybody know something I don't?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

It has been Danilo who made previous calendars, but not this one. This one was made by Global Calendars - who are part of the same outfit that runs Red Hot Glamour Girls, the bunch who started handling Lucy's merchandise a couple of years ago - in fact Lucy is pretty much their star Smile - and said outfit also runs the new(ish) Nuts shop. Hence a lot of glamour calendars are by Global Calendars this year, not just Lucy's.
Saintness

Contributions: 56

Lucy Pinder Official 2011 CalendarPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2011 Calendar Reply with quote

Interesting, thanks for the info, Pigeon. From what I can tell, Global Calendars did a good job, but I must say I was looking forward to using my Danilo coupon on her 2011 calendar... Oh well, still worth it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: