Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Official 2007 Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Official 2007 CalendarPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2007 Calendar Reply with quote

Hi Fellas! (and Pigeon in particular Hehe)

I just wondered if anyone has ever found any HQs or UHQs from this wonderful calendar (shot in 2006 of course)?

I have only ever seen MQs from it plus that short bts video...

(btw thanks to Pigeon and the others for finding all the UHQs lately Thumb Up! )
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Official 2007 CalendarPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2007 Calendar Reply with quote

I'm afraid those MQs are the best I have myself...

I don't even have scans of it... I didn't buy it because the photographer went way over the top with the flash on a lot of the pics and produced an "interrogation"-style lighting effect, and that would have annoyed me every time I looked at it. Of course were that to happen now I would buy it anyway, scan it, correct the effects of the bad lighting, and print out the corrected pics to use instead Hehe but at the time I had neither a decent scanner nor an A3 printer...
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Official 2007 CalendarPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Official 2007 Calendar Reply with quote

No worries Pigeon. It's strange that neither HQ scans or the originals have resurfaced anywhere yet considering that the pictures have theoretically been in the "public domain" for over 4 years now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: