Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

Here's a music video I made with Lucy Pinder set to 'Tik Tok Together' by Ke$ha/Beatles.
Let me know what you think Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pZ8meXgmb0
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

I have to congratulate you for the choice of vids. They all have the same good super level of quality and glamour. Your video looks like a good way for appealing new customers who hesitated or didn't know really the Lucy Pinder product via Y****be. Yes
He he! You should earn royalties if in the next days the sells of calendars and magazine, & Nuts website visitings explode! Big Smile

This being said, about my own and personal feeling, you show a brightening and energetic Lucy but I know the vids come from moments of her career where she acts the better. It's only a little face of LP here. I found it very good for a commercial image and "people" thing, but for me it misses a more natural aspect, the one we speaks in other threads. Roll Eyes (Perhaps, this is a topic for a future video... Wink )

Good work imdb_acc! Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

I had it on mute Hehe, but it looks great. Good use of the Lynx vids. Thumb Up!
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

Thumb Up! GREAT MIX thanks for sharing it with us
imdb_acc

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

Thanks guys Smile I'm glad you liked it.
Pigeon - Did you watch it?
I'm surprised to see not that many people have commented.. Shrug
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

Coolio well done
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

Dude that vid is awesome
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

What a great video! Well done dude! I do freelance video editing and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with what I saw here
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

Very well done !! Clap ...and like tford i'm kind of familiar with the process..its a long painful road...much appreciate it Thumb Up!
Shrrgnien

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

Leider ist dieses Video, das Musik von SME beinhaltet, in Deutschland nicht verfügbar, da die GEMA die Verlagsrechte hieran nicht eingeräumt hat.

i cant watch it because of the german copyrights Sad
maybe pigeon can upload it to this site?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

Oh, that business is so stupid. I keep getting it on videos of Barclay James Harvest... can't watch videos of a British band in Britain? FFS BangHead How is it that copyright weenies manage to even feed themselves when they have so little intelligence that they can't realise that that kind of stupidity achieves precisely nothing except to hack people off...

Anyway, here it is Smile

Video: Music video featuring Lucy Pinder by imdb_acc

Shrrgnien

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

thanks!
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

Thank you good sir!
imdb_acc

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

Thanks guys, I'm glad you all like it.

I'm planning on making another one but with Rosie Jones and Lucy this time.

Any song requests?

tford wrote:
What a great video! Well done dude! I do freelance video editing and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with what I saw here

@tford and @sexybeast

Thanks Smile

It's much more difficult when you're editing someone like Lucy strutting around half naked. You can't really think clearly with your heart beating that fast..
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Music Video that I madePosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Music Video that I made Reply with quote

Not a Rosie Jones fan...but if u decide to do another solo Lucy video "Do ya think i'm sexy" would be a great song to use Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: