Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007 Reply with quote

Thought this shoot was on here already but it seems not...

And the video...

Video: Lucy Pinder - Michelle Marsh - Maxim 2007 farewell shoot

HQ download: lucy-pinder-michelle-marsh-maxim-dvd-2007-02.avi 170MB
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007 Reply with quote

One of my favorites.
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007 Reply with quote

Such a sad day
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007 Reply with quote

one of the best examples of missed opportunities. just one or two shoots together after Lucy went topless right?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007 Reply with quote

Right... one in Nuts, this one, and that was it Wry
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007 Reply with quote

YES WE GOT IT
UGH the transfer rate on the vid is crap
down anyway great vid just no music (werid)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007 Reply with quote

I can't remember whether that was an original feature of the vid or whether I took the sound off because it was so hideously awful Hehe I do do that sometimes, why is it that the choice of "music" to accompany these vids is so often so agonisingly painful to the ears? And there are at least two vids on here where I've gone a bit further and changed the music for something more listenable... your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to work out which ones they are Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007 Reply with quote

From the Daily Sport 18-01-11 we get a somewhat larger version of the first pic in this thread:

enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh - Farewell shoot Maxim 2007 Reply with quote

If I won the lottery - I'd at least try to make a reunion happen Weep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: