Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009 Reply with quote

Since this forum opened Lucy has done really quite a remarkable amount of stuff Big Grin

So to mark the start of May I thought it would be a good idea to post a collection of all the pics of Lucy I've posted so far this year.

Here are all her pics from the Star, all her pics from Nuts, all the out-and-about shots, and all the other odds and ends like the energy saving shoot, from between the date this forum opened and now Big Smile There are over 400 pics and even the thumbnail set is too huge to post full size...

There has been concern in some quarters over apparent lack of new material from Lucy recently. This concern is illusory. She's going great guns Big Grin And today's Star feature shows us that she's got her figure back Big Grin so that which is yet to come this year will be well worth looking forward to Big Grin

Lucy rocks Bounce

Download the archive: lucy-pinder-may-day-collection-2009.tar.gz 111MB

View the full size thumbnail set
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009 Reply with quote

Thank you very much.

Do you mind if I post it in atomix forums?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009 Reply with quote

Don't mind in the least, it's got a "get link code" box precisely to make it easier for people to do that Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009 Reply with quote

Thank you.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:16 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009 Reply with quote

Eek! this is HUGE didnt realize shed done so much, doesnt liook like it when you see them one at a time.

Pigeon wrote:
And today's Star feature shows us that she's got her figure back Big Grin

yeh that's really good she was too skinny, sh e looks lots better now Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009 Reply with quote

She is better now Wink that phase is now past, there is nothing to be concerned about. And when I say that I'm not simply blindly denying the very possibility of there being anything to be concerned about, that is not a helpful attitude... I mean that I have taken note of the possibility and studied the evidence and concluded that it is indeed valid to say that there is no cause for concern. Lucy knows all about it and she has done what needs to be done. Lucy. Is. Fine... Smile don't worry.
jgclark

Contributions: 21

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009 Reply with quote

Many thanks! So many good photos there.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Lucy. Is. Fine... Smile don't worry.

Lol thats exactly what Jen said Smile

thank you fpr the pics. and the wolverine ones Ive posted them up.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009 Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
Lol thats exactly what Jen said Smile

Well you'll definitely not be worrying then eh Wink
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009 Reply with quote

Kilbs,

I think you have been told many times on the offical forum that Lucy is fine and I really think we need to move on from her weight,I for one am getting a little bored with it. Nono
MyHoney

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009 Reply with quote

3q.........
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009 Reply with quote

MyHoney wrote:
3q.........

Don't understand... Confused
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder May Day Collection 2009 Reply with quote

Neither do I!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: