Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

lucy pinder magazine covers
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhawk

Contributions: 274

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:13 pm    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

as to start it a short cue is to post all covers of magazines lucy featured in.covers obviously have lucy on it. Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:06 pm    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

god that would take some time to sort out, over to you on this one P.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 pm    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

Oh golly, I don't keep covers - they put so much rubbish over the pic that it's usually beyond being able to photoshop it off again, so I just don't bother to scan them in the first place... I do have some that I've acquired from collections other people have posted, but hardly a complete collection...
kiwi

Contributions: 160

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:21 pm    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

think iv'e got pretty much all of them but haven't got time to scan them till weekend at the earliest , think there's 35 or 40 nuts without the rest?
patriot

Contributions: 739

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:13 am    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Oh golly, I don't keep covers - they put so much rubbish over the pic that it's usually beyond being able to photoshop it off again, so I just don't bother to scan them in the first place... I do have some that I've acquired from collections other people have posted, but hardly a complete collection...

I'm currently trying to collect them, putting them on the front cover of the folder makes it so much easier to find a set i'm after.
I was hoping this thread could speed up my searching a bit.
Pigeon
Site Admin

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:18 pm    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

Wouldn't work for me because I don't really register what's on the cover Smile

Here's what I've dug up from my hard drive picture stash, anyway. It's not a complete collection because there's more or less nothing from the period when I've been doing my own scans, and there are some omissions from the period it does cover. A lot of the dates are wrong too because they're taken from the date printed on the cover rather than the date the mag actually came out (why is it that magazines can never get their own date of issue correct? Newspapers don't do this silly thing, why do mags do it?) and I cba to go through and correct them all Smile - but here they are:

lucy-pinder-magazine-covers-incomplete-old.tar.gz 27MB

Chris

Contributions: 726

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:06 pm    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

Do you have the shoots from each of those magazines, or just the covers?
Pigeon
Site Admin

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:09 pm    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

Some of them, but not all; not mine; not all in decent resolution; and all needing the usual descreening and editing to bring them into a postable condition (apart from the ones that are already on this forum of course Smile)
tford

Contributions: 363

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:55 pm    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

You are amazing! I'm so happy to have this, everyday I log on here my Pinder collection increases. I feel I could star a Pinder, Milani, Coffey and Kylie of CamwithHer museum
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:04 am    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Pigeon

Here's a couple more.

danman

Contributions: 137

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:19 am    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

I never get tired of looking at that Front photoshoot
redhawk

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:35 am    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

wow Thumb Up!
great job, that will really complete things!
redhawk

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:47 am    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

but its not working 27mb tar Cry
pls repair if possible...
Pigeon
Site Admin

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:12 am    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

Sorry, what's not working? I've just tested it and it's possible to download the archive and extract it with no untoward events at any stage of the process.
redhawk

lucy pinder magazine coversPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:19 am    Subject: lucy pinder magazine covers Reply with quote

not working 27mb covers tar above.dont know what you are saying.its not downloading! Wry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: