Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

As we all know, not all that long ago Lucy spent five days filming for an advertising campaign for Lynx Big Smile

We've been waiting to see the results ever since and I for one have been worried about them coming out without notice of when and where one would be able to catch them!

Seems I didn't need to worry so much Big Smile Lynx have just made this announcement on facebook...

Lynx wrote:
28 May at 21:30 - 29 May at 00:30

Sky Sports, ITV1, Lynx Facebook, Lynxeffect.com

The countdown has begun for the release of the new film from Lynx!

It'll take place in the first ad break after the Champions League Final on both Sky Sports and ITV1.

If you're away from a TV, you can be one of the first to see it on our Official Lynx Facebook page or lynxeffect.com.

We can't say anymore.

Just make sure you're there for this exclusive event from Lynx!

"We can't say any more", they say, but GM have already told us that Lucy's campaign starts on the 28th and it's not hard to put two and two together Smile

So now we know Thumb Up! And we'll all be tuning in, won't we Big Grin

Great to see Lucy getting a spot in such a prominent campaign Big Smile here's hoping it leads on to much more for her like this! Big Grin

EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Thumb Up! must remember not to nip to toilet at half time
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
Thumb Up! must remember not to nip to toilet at half time

I'm now imagining a bunch of blokes in a cave inside a Welsh mountain scratching their heads in puzzlement as a million people don't switch their kettles on Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

This is good news, I'll be setting that to record Thumb Up!
I wonder if the campaign will contain the exact same footage on TV as the Lynx website will Scratch Chin
EVISU

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

was that a comment ill dislike eh bird pie
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

No Smile What I'm saying is... We have hollowed out a Welsh mountain and put 1800MW of fast-response generating capacity inside it almost entirely so we can cope with the surge in demand for electricity when the adverts begin and everyone goes and puts the kettle on. I'm just imagining the blokes running that being puzzled when the surge doesn't happen because everyone's staying in front of the TV to watch Lucy Big Grin
EVISU

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

grats to lucy shes on no1 air time with champ league and that
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:50 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
"We can't say any more", they say, but GM have already told us that Lucy's campaign starts on the 28th and it's not hard to put two and two together Smile

...and we now have definite confirmation that this is indeed it Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Ungh. Those of you who follow GM's twitter will have seen that there has been another announcement on this...

Lucy is not featured in Saturday's TV ad Sad

Looks like we'll have to wait a few more weeks to see what Lucy's done... there is a fair bit of it, though, as we know - a five day shoot Big Smile we're just talking about website videos and print ads rather than TV.

It will of course all be reported on here Smile in which regard, anyone who spots a print ad please let me know what it's in so I can buy it and do the HQ scan Smile

There is plenty of good stuff to look forward to Big Smile we just aren't getting to see it as soon as, or where, we were expecting...
EVISU

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Weep got to wait even longer
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

I think perhaps Lucy could be involved in something similar that Kelley Hazel took part in. It was a weekly campaign for Lynx that lasted about 4-5 episodes, one episode was released a week.

Lucy could be doing something that might last more than 5 minutes Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

OK Ive just spotted something interesting appear on the XBL dashboard... Its a countdown thing Lynx have advertised, its got 7 hours left to go. It says after tonight's match they will release a "day film". Hope this helps, I'll keep everyone posted Thumb Up!

Last edited by RockyMoney on Sat May 28, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

This is obviously great news because it pretty much confirms that we will be getting xbox content with Lucy Smile Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

http://www.facebook.com/lynxeffectuk

More info, that countdown is exactly the same as im seeing on my xbox Thumb Up!
The countdown on the xbox version is 20 minutes slow! Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: