Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Lucy in the The Sun.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3645191/Peeling-offs-no-sweat-for-Lucy-Pinder.html
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

good to see more media attention Thumb Up! , plus a great shot of lucy over the oven.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
252k? That's your cap? That's all I get normally, when they cap me it goes down to 15k, which is barely better than dialup Headache

We now have "Rocking" too ...This one's brilliant Big Grin

Video: Lucy Pinder - Lynx Dry - rocking makes me prematurely perspire

Being trying to think of innuendo to find ideas. Found this one when looking round my room for inspiration and saw my guitar and thought: If I put strumming bet it'll come up with a guitar.

stroking is even better
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Got these in HQ now Big Grin

SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

http://him.uk.msn.com/grooming/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=158304319

Bit more exposure
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Anyone got a login on that site? The people writing the comments need a good talking to Sad
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

The people writing those comments are obviously on drugs Roll Eyes

Thanks for the updates again Pigeon!! Thumb Up!
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Anyone got a login on that site? The people writing the comments need a good talking to Sad

I dont know, the Lucy/Kelly Brook combo wasn't a bad idea Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

ARGH! Stop! I'm not uses to see as much differents videos of LP in a so little time! Thud
Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Lucy is certainly getting a lot of attention from her new Lynx campaign Smile Perhaps it was all planned to be around the time of when her film debut is? It wouldn't be a stupid idea Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Lucy is certainly getting a lot of attention from her new Lynx campaign Smile Perhaps it was all planned to be around the time of when her film debut is? It wouldn't be a stupid idea Hehe

I think it has more to do with the fact Lynx are launching a new fragrance. I think that is why they picked Lucy Big Smile

The retro style looks incredible on Lucy Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Anyone got any more verbs? Smile (My Latin teacher used to be notorious for bellowing "FIND THE VERB! FIND THE VERB!!" None of us ever imagined this Hehe)

The videos are at http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/videos/s_lynx - this is all the verbs we've got so far... Smile

1. 404
2. 404 (other version)
3. banging
4. bounc
5. box
6. cheering
7. cook
8. danc
9. dress - div
10. drilling
11. drink
12. eat
13. fixing
14. frying
15. gaming
16. hoover
17. hugging
18. iron
19. jiggling
20. kiss
21. leaving/dumping
22. lick
23. lov
24. lynxing
25. modeling
26. monkey
27. network
28. partying
29. reading/nothing
30. rid
31. rocking
32. runn
33. shav
34. shoot
35. sing
36. skipping
37. smil
38. smok
39. stripp
40. talk
41. teas
42. text
43. walk
44. wash
45. watch
46. wav or djing
47. work
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

Oooooo look we've got some new pics Big Grin

linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaignPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Lynx ad campaign Reply with quote

wow, she looks incredible in that third pic...

Pigeon wrote:
Anyone got any more verbs?

starwars-ing Big Laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: